言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Returning Player
Returning Player
By yasarena 2022-05-09 16:23:31  
Hey everyone.

I do not remember when I stopped playing, it was on and off for me for most part, I miss the feeling that this game give you when u accomplish something. Anyway enough for my rambling.

1. What server would you guys recommend for causal player? I have heard that Bahamut and Asura are most active, though there are some people badmouth Asura.

2. What Job would you recommend and why for re-staring your play thru all the content from level 1 (lost my old account so have to start from scratch) If You have some links to guide and stuff would be thankful.

cheers!
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2022-05-09 16:42:03  
Two good placed to start

The Quickstart 1-119 Guide

Returning to Vana'diel Guide

Both are solid resources for getting back into the game and learning what current endgame content is.

If you're looking for it you can find casual groups on any server. Asura and Bahamut are the most active which does also mean the most bogged down (queue times, less camps open, etc), but obviously more content availability cause there is more ppl to do the content. personally I'd probably recommend a server somewhere in the middle like Ragnarok/Fenrir/Phoenix. Get a little bit of everything from those kinds of servers.

In terms of job, anything you want to play works. Some may be a lil more difficult than others in terms of leveling them up or getting through content the first time, but it's possible with all of them. Tank is probably easiest, but it'll be slower than something like a DD that'll clear content a bit quicker. MNK is generally a fairly safe job. Does decent DMG, natural SB, and high HP with some defensive JA make it pretty good at solo content with trusts. BLU tends to be lauded as the best solo job, but I personally wouldn't recommend it for someone's first job.