No Rewards Or RoE Completion For Warrior's Path II

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » No rewards or RoE completion for Warrior's Path II
No rewards or RoE completion for Warrior's Path II
By Fribbit 2021-11-21 13:59:13  
I just completed The Warrior's Path HTMB on VE for a mule for the monthly RoE objective and two strange things happened:

1. I did not receive any rewards(not really a big deal, but weird), and by that I mean nothing dropped to the treasure pool. I got my single Rem Tale as a personal drop.
2. More importantly, I also didn't receive credit for the monthly objective.

Initially I thought it was a bug and Warrior's Path wasn't actually the HTMB this month(since that has happened multiple times before), but I cleared it two days ago on my main and got rewards and monthly objective credit no problem. Regardless, that still wouldn't explain not getting rewards.

Anyone have any idea what the issue is?
By Shichishito 2021-11-21 14:43:05  
sounds weird, maybe they added a difficulty requirement that you met with your main but not with your mule?
By Fribbit 2021-11-21 14:55:12  
Shichishito said: »
sounds weird, maybe they added a difficulty requirement that you met with your main but not with your mule?

I completed both on VE, so I don't think it could be that. Unless you mean must have completed it on a certain difficulty overall. On my main I've done all the way up to and including VD, no idea about my mule. Probably only N at the absolute most.
By SimonSes 2021-11-21 14:56:16  
I have different issue. At Normal difficulty Shinryu is giving REMs and REMA mats, so regular drops, but on Difficult it only drops REMA mats. It's not a one time thing too. I did like 20 of each difficulty now and it's always like that.
 Bahamut.Valafar
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Valafar
By Bahamut.Valafar 2021-11-21 15:06:42  
Fribbit said: »
I just completed The Warrior's Path HTMB on VE for a mule for the monthly RoE objective and two strange things happened:

1. I did not receive any rewards(not really a big deal, but weird), and by that I mean nothing dropped to the treasure pool. I got my single Rem Tale as a personal drop.

Initially I thought it was a bug and Warrior's Path wasn't actually the HTMB this month(since that has happened multiple times before), but I cleared it two days ago on my main and got rewards and monthly objective credit no problem. Regardless, that still wouldn't explain not getting rewards.

Is it possible you accidentally Called For Help? As far as I'm aware doing this will prevent all drops except the direct-to-inv Rem's tales which sounds like what has happened. Unsure if it would prevent any credit for monthly deeds however.
By Fribbit 2021-11-21 15:14:45  
Bahamut.Valafar said: »
Fribbit said: »

Is it possible you accidentally Called For Help? As far as I'm aware doing this will prevent all drops except the direct-to-inv Rem's tales which sounds like what has happened. Unsure if it would prevent any credit for monthly deeds however.

Hmmm. I don't believe so. I looked back through my log as far as it could go and didn't see accidentally calling for help.

However, I did the fight on BST and my pet kept leaving to fight the three Taru on the unreachable high ground(no idea why) and I kept having to call it back to fight Tenzen. This was causing Tenzen's nameplate to go between a claimed and unclaimed state pretty much throughout the entire fight. Maybe my Trusts killed him while he was in a technically "unclaimed" state cause my pet was being dumb and this triggered the behavior?