Mythic Progress Reset

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Mythic progress reset
Mythic progress reset
By langy 2021-11-07 08:19:44  
So about 3 and a half years ago i finished my alexandrites and i had thought i had done the assaults too... anyway i stopped playing around this time and only returned a couple of months ago, i was going to finish my mythic and noticed that all my assault logs said i hadnt done any, i just assumed maybe i was mistaken and actually hadnt done them.

I have finally just finished all assaults, einherjar and nyzul stuff and given it all in, and now the game is telling me i havent given in any alex, i know 100% that i finished all 30k alex.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen? im wondering if there had been some kind of reset or something in the 3 and a half years i was gone? but it seems to have just reset all the progress on my mythic.

I'm not expecting a GM to do anything but im just kinda shocked all that progress has just dissapeared and obviously all the gil spent on the alex.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-07 08:58:13  
If I were you I would trade a weapon to the guy and make sure you're even working on the same weapon. Progress being lost sounds like a different weapon was turned in at some point in the past
By langy 2021-11-07 09:07:50  
tried that, it was still nirvana... i just relogged and now my progress is back, weird... i guess just lag or something? even had a conversation with a GM about it, anyway thanks for the suggestion, logging seems to have sorted it out and im finished now.