What's Good About FFXI.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What's good about FFXI.
What's good about FFXI.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
By RadialArcana 2021-12-01 09:45:04  
If any wandering mods want to lock the thread, that would be cool.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-12-01 09:50:15  
llAKs0nll said: »
Freehugs said: »
Stun: Brutal Swing
Leg Sweep
Shield Bash
Shoulder Tackle
Spineshatter Dive
Suppressive Fire
Booming Bellow
Firecracker Shower
Overcharge
Ravensbeak
Shriek
Slipstream

Slow:
Feint
Haymaker
Lethargy
Rancid Belch
Sticky Web
Bad Breath

Paralyze:
Cold Glare
High Voltage
Paralyze Potion
Bad Breath

Those ain’t even Spells is why? Those are just Added Effects of Attacks that do Damage?

Low blow and leg sweep dont do damage they just stun, Shield Bash does do a little damage but its not linked and the main reason you use it is for the stun, Interject doesn't do damage it just silences, Arms Length is knockback immunity and slow it doesn't do any damage.

They removed stuns and things from most of the jobs main damage rotations so when you actually needed to stun the mob you could with it being resisted from over use. The only one that really kept it was Holy that is an AoE damage and stun which is a very powerful tool in AoE situations.

So Bad Breath in XI is just damage with status attached to it? As you certainly do not use Bad Breath in XIV for damage.

Seems like your information is rather old.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-01 09:54:01  
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-01 09:57:05  
This thread would be a budding psychologist's wet dream

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2021-12-01 09:58:39  
fifteen pages? I ain't gonna read all that, but congrats, or I'm sorry that happened, whatever is appropriate
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-01 09:58:54  
You should see the yells of Asura sometimes. Not when it's people trying to sell services, but when someone with mental disorders or substance abuse issues starts on a rant. That or when someone yells certain things to trigger/troll others (politics, covid, best temperature to cook a human baby in an oven, etc).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-01 10:01:49  
Thread Title said:
What's good about FFXI.

The friends we made along the way in this thread.
[+]
By Mrxi 2021-12-01 12:39:41  
RadialArcana said: »
llAKs0nll make your own thread please, then we can opt into your trolling.
Says the world class troll making garbage thread after garbage thread. your the one who started talking ***about 14 in the first place.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-12-01 13:09:04  
Mrxi said: »
RadialArcana said: »
llAKs0nll make your own thread please, then we can opt into your trolling.
Says the world class troll making garbage thread after garbage thread. your the one who started talking ***about 14 in the first place.

There is a difference between what I posted and what he is posting.

I've been going out of my way to try be less negative about 14 lately, I don't like it as a game and I don't like some of the community on other forums but I can at least see they support each other more than WOW, ESO or some other random MMO does.

Yoshi P did an interview not long ago where he re-affirmed his support for XI, if he goes out of his way to re-assure the XI players then we can at least try to stop being quite so aggressive to each other.

XI is 20 years old, XIV is 9? years old, at a point it gets a bit silly to still be arguing about nonsense. Especially since they are so different they don't even really compete with each other.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-01 13:12:02  
Think there's more cowards posting from their mules in this thread than people who are linked to their mains.
By Chaplin 2021-12-01 13:14:42  
Says the guy who trolls, calls others trolls and likes his posts with his mules. Class act
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-01 13:17:48  
All of my mules are linked to my main character, socks are for socially dysfunctional troglodytes who either already failed to establish a reputable online relationship (i.e. got banned) or are too afraid to have their behavior bite them in the *** in-game.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-12-01 13:19:38  
Per RadialArcana's request, I'm locking this thread. He feels it has strayed from its purpose.

It... has.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15