"Teaming Up For Pulse Farming"

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » "Teaming up for Pulse Farming"
"Teaming up for Pulse Farming"
By Numquam 2021-10-12 08:42:04  
Hello all! I've come back to the game for a bit. My favorite job has always been BLU, but also now is RUN and PUP. I wanted to offer those who are still hunting pulse weapons help. Drop a message in this forum, and we can set up a time and try for that pulse you need. All I ask is you bring the pop items. I'll use my trusts and take it down. It would be the T3 behemoth in Escha-Zi'tah. I understand the game and gear has massively progressed and some of these monsters have become trivial. That's good; however, I'm still extending my help to those that may need it. Plus I need more time on my RUN. Always learning a new trick or two. Thank you!
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-12 11:44:43  
That's nice and all, but maybe make a thread title that relates to what the thread is about like "Teaming up for Pulse Farming". You put it in the Asura section so the "Hello my Asura!" is already covered.

Not trying to be backseat moderator. It's just that I enjoy complaining. (Medium kidding).

Good luck with your farming. Offering help without asking for much in return so that you can get more experience to get better is a far better thread than "Please help me write a lua to play the game for me".
[+]
By Fribbit 2021-10-12 12:18:00  
I'd be all for this if I was on Asura. Alas, here I am, on Phoenix. Good luck!
By Numquam 2021-10-14 13:13:35  
Doesn't seem to be any interest. I've even shouted a couple of times in /yell lol. Please close this thread.
By Yaltor123 2021-10-16 18:36:11  
Sent you a dm
By Pantafernando 2021-10-16 18:48:39  
Type string