Any Mercs On Shiva?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Any mercs on Shiva?
Any mercs on Shiva?
By Tanag 2021-10-01 13:43:18  
Are there any groups that merc still on Shiva?
By Chelney 2021-10-01 18:12:41  
There really aren't (or at least if there are they don't advertise) Ideally you could probably form parties for both Aeonics/Odyssey no problem. The JPs shout on shiva quite often for odyssey stuff and all of the V0 atonements are doable low man. This would also be my recommendation because the Odyssey content is very subtly well done. Each V rank increasingly helping groups get better for V15.
As for Dyna D wins I myself have committed to the 10k JP method so I can't speak to that.

Ultimately idk if any of this will help in your decision but if you are 100% committed to finding a merc this is likely just not the place to be.
[+]
 Shiva.Kaosresolver
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Kaosresolver 2021-10-02 15:37:56  
Yeah not much Merc’ing but lot of ppl like to help and do content so wouldn’t be hard to find ppl.
Ody can find ppl interested I’m sure and form group
Aoenic there plenty ppl still doing and usually looking for ppl
Dyna D little harder so I recommend asking some end game LS if room.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-02 16:00:33  
Whats the point in mercing every relevant content in the game? Only curious. I get one or two things that require a lot of effort that maybe you dislike the content, but everything? Jeeze
By Viciouss 2021-10-02 17:24:27  
I had to Merc out some things because my LS just couldn't get the kills. I know I got a Telios that way. Couple of the harder Aeonic kills. I paid Applesmash but I think he server hopped.
 Shiva.Kaosresolver
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Kaosresolver 2021-10-02 18:58:06  
Well get a few more ppl I’m always down to help a fellow Shivainite
[+]
By Tanag 2021-10-05 00:34:19  
I ended up finding an end-game LS that fits my weird schedule, so no need for a merc in the end. Though I appreciate the people that were helpful.
[+]