Dynamis - Windurst (D) W1 Clear For Free

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Dynamis - Windurst (D) W1 Clear for free
Dynamis - Windurst (D) W1 Clear for free
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-18 14:32:39  
Hi everyone , I will be doing Dynamis - Windurst (D) W1 Clear for free to help players that really need the clear ...i just completed Bastok today so the next will be at 7/21/2021 or 7/22/2021 depend on how many players max is at 15 players i can help so please just stay at a safe zone don't engage any mobs and my time is at 2pm-5pm GMT+8 it's my free time you can send tell me in game or here .

Best regards to everyone and have fun in game ^^
 Odin.Creaucent
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
Posts: 1126
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-07-18 17:57:52  
People pay for wave 1 clears?....
Offline
Posts: 25
By Bazing 2021-07-18 19:11:22  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
People pay for wave 1 clears?....

On Asura there are insane people that offer 15m for 3k segs or 30m for bead farming. People buy everything here.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-18 23:08:09  
IDK about 15m for segments because I've never seen anything like that before and that sounds crazy. But a midboss clear for 2-3m is fairly common. Especially if it's for an off job you are just gearing on the side.

I have formed PUG dynamis midboss clears that took around an hour to just get to the statue and down it. Sometimes it's easier to just buy the clear. 3 days of Odyssey and it's paid for.

Kudos for offering a freebie.
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-19 01:15:53  
Yes everyday Asura Yell spamming is almost all about buying and selling ... i hope more epic players start to do something to save our server ... we need to bring back those old days playing style helping players and doing things together .
Offline
Posts: 25
By Bazing 2021-07-19 04:22:35  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
IDK about 15m for segments because I've never seen anything like that before and that sounds crazy. But a midboss clear for 2-3m is fairly common. Especially if it's for an off job you are just gearing on the side.

I have formed PUG dynamis midboss clears that took around an hour to just get to the statue and down it. Sometimes it's easier to just buy the clear. 3 days of Odyssey and it's paid for.

Kudos for offering a freebie.

Not sure if i'm spelling the name correctly but someone named Alunes offered 15m for 3k segs not too long ago (obviously gilbuyer)and wanted all T3 Ody bosses merced for 30m each too.
Day after that he/she wanted to buy 50k escha beads for 50m and was looking for full aeonic clear x2 for 60m.
Not sure if you the same Buukki as on Asura but you calling this "crazy" makes me think you're not on Asura or you would've seen him/her and other insane people offer hilarious amounts of gil for stupid stuff.

Edit: if you are infact on Asura, Alunes was just offering "anything" for VD Ambu and just found a seller for Kin where he will pay 20m for ->every<- drop.
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-19 10:25:48  
Bazing said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
IDK about 15m for segments because I've never seen anything like that before and that sounds crazy. But a midboss clear for 2-3m is fairly common. Especially if it's for an off job you are just gearing on the side.

I have formed PUG dynamis midboss clears that took around an hour to just get to the statue and down it. Sometimes it's easier to just buy the clear. 3 days of Odyssey and it's paid for.

Kudos for offering a freebie.

Not sure if i'm spelling the name correctly but someone named Alunes offered 15m for 3k segs not too long ago (obviously gilbuyer)and wanted all T3 Ody bosses merced for 30m each too.
Day after that he/she wanted to buy 50k escha beads for 50m and was looking for full aeonic clear x2 for 60m.
Not sure if you the same Buukki as on Asura but you calling this "crazy" makes me think you're not on Asura or you would've seen him/her and other insane people offer hilarious amounts of gil for stupid stuff.

Edit: if you are infact on Asura, Alunes was just offering "anything" for VD Ambu and just found a seller for Kin where he will pay 20m for ->every<- drop.


Kimexxaaa is selling Aeonics 3 zone clear for only 25m .... everyday every min he is spamming in yell for it don't too believes on those player that offer at 60m ... There are many players has multiples account in game so as those merc ... but i do understand some players have no choice as they need to gear up before they can join in any end game ls ... what good players can help is to try helping them up when we see them yell for doing things i do see some good players yelling for helping players up , i respect them .
Offline
Posts: 458
By Crossbones 2021-07-19 11:36:12  
In my experience giving people free ***only helps them short term. If you really want to help someone give them a pearl and help get them to a point where they can help themselves and others. When people are giving things for free they tend not to appreciate them. Outside of people not having time to commit, all the other people buying clears are the results of not being social / in a LS or not willing to play and gear in demand jobs (how many whm bots does each LS have?). I've even offered to do some free clears when we have space, and the people that show up don't follow directions (melee wave 1 statue like morons when told not to), which is probably the reason they had to hop in for a free clear in the first place, because some people don't want to learn / are imbeciles and it's their fault they can't get into groups.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 143
By joemamma 2021-07-19 13:58:27  
Crossbones said: »
In my experience giving people free ***only helps them short term. If you really want to help someone give them a pearl and help get them to a point where they can help themselves and others. When people are giving things for free they tend not to appreciate them. Outside of people not having time to commit, all the other people buying clears are the results of not being social / in a LS or not willing to play and gear in demand jobs (how many whm bots does each LS have?). I've even offered to do some free clears when we have space, and the people that show up don't follow directions (melee wave 1 statue like morons when told not to), which is probably the reason they had to hop in for a free clear in the first place, because some people don't want to learn / are imbeciles and it's their fault they can't get into groups.

Yep the super casual / noob people will take the help. Then still be a noob afterwards. They don't get better 90% of the time. Why the market for mercs is very high on Asura. Lot of bad players.

The type of person that buys at Wave 3 clear and is still wearing regular quality ambu gear.
Offline
Posts: 143
By joemamma 2021-07-19 14:17:23  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
People pay for wave 1 clears?....

Sadly on Asura a lot of players struggle to even do mid boss clear. Yea we have more noobs than any type of players.
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-20 13:00:05  
joemamma said: »
Odin.Creaucent said: »
People pay for wave 1 clears?....

Sadly on Asura a lot of players struggle to even do mid boss clear. Yea we have more noobs than any type of players.

Every players started as noobs too .... no point saying players that's need help as some of them don't even have a better gears and weapon to join in any End game ls ... when i just return to this game my first CP party was kicked out of the group due to my outdated gears and weapon that's why i try to help others out when now i am stronger . In life be good do good help good everyone ...
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 2086
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-20 13:04:52  
Ahbon said: »
Yes everyday Asura Yell spamming is almost all about buying and selling ... i hope more epic players start to do something to save our server ... we need to bring back those old days playing style helping players and doing things together .

Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-20 13:05:38  
Hi all new players or return players if you all need help on W1 clear please send me a tell in game or PM me here ,i will be doing Dynamis - Windurst (D) W1 clear today 7/21/2021 at around 1pm-4pm GMT+7 timing my group including me only 3 player and that is really enough to clear it i can invite 15 players max so feel free to give me a tell ya .

Best regards have fun in game .
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-21 22:42:17  
Yo all new players or return players if you all need help on W1 clear please send me a tell in game or PM me here ,i will be doing Dynamis - Jeuno (D) W1 clear today 7/24/2021 at around 1pm-4pm GMT+7 timing .

Best regards and have fun in game .
Offline
By Ahbon 2021-07-25 01:43:27  
i will be doing Dynamis - San d'Oria (D) clear on 7/27/2021 at around 12pm-5pm GMT+7 timing .

Congrast to all those who get clear and i am happy i help you guys
Best regards and have fun in game .
Log in to post.