users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » guildwork help
guildwork help
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-03 15:27:32  
So uhhh.. I don't know if I was used as a test dummy, but my ffxiah profile here just updated from guildwork, so you guys might want to check that out

edit: yeah not just me. gw -> ffxiah connection seemingly fixed
[+]
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2021-12-03 16:24:12  
Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
So uhhh.. I don't know if I was used as a test dummy, but my ffxiah profile here just updated from guildwork, so you guys might want to check that out

edit: yeah not just me. gw -> ffxiah connection seemingly fixed

Definitely has not updated for me, GW pulling my info, FFXIAH is not
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
サーバ: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2021-12-03 16:26:38  
Worked for me. Crazy. Thank you guys.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-03 17:29:18  
Even with gw connection seemingly fixed on my end (gear here now updates instantly when I //gw flush), still no title flushing, but I'm sure it will be fixed for me eventually <_<
By Tanag 2021-12-03 21:20:59  
I'm also only seeing gear sync so far. No Jp or any of the other typical data.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-12-04 03:03:00  
JP
Titles
Gear
All syncing for me even though GW.com doesn't know of newer titles it still passes it along to AH and it does.

Did you guys try a //gw flush ?

Edit: It should also be passing on merits and jobs but I was already done with those pre breaking of the .exe.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-04 06:51:40  
Can you describe what you are doing for the titles to appear?

It is not working for myself or Byrth currently still, nor do I think anyone else I've seen on Lakshmi?

//reload gw, //gw update, //gw flush, logged out and in again etc etc

No matter which title I set, my title is still "purger of the warder" on the gw summary page (and no notification of obtaining titles or anything added to the title total there, or here). Flushing atteempted from no menu, profile menu with title up, equipment menu, key item menu, etc

My titles are only being re-set from the title bard and attempted, but Byrth has also been obtaining fresh new titles and nothing. /shrug

everything loads and flushes correctly:

title in game is set to maze scholar (Also tried like 20 others):

incoming 0x061 displays set title correctly (lilith one here):

gear with flush, but title doesn't change and last title before break. Also doesnt' know I'm Elvaan F for some reason, might not be reading any of my profile info?:

Also ffxiah agrees, last title is from before the break:

friend also items but no titles, multiple tried:

Are we behind a gw version somehow that hasn't been publicly released? Is it a problem with lakshmi specifically? Idk
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-04 15:29:15  
Colorful use of pictures. 10/10. Would want a similar visual aide again.
 Odin.Foxmulder
サーバ: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2021-12-04 15:34:29  
Seems pretty hit or miss. Sometime in the last week, another try apparently added a more recent RMEA. With a try just now, my gear updated. Master stars not updating, title didn't update.

EDIT: Also, a total douche move bumping every Guildwork-related thread just to do it.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-12-04 15:41:14  
I'm able to get on the GW plugin and have it recognize my account and let me log on, but I always get the "Add this character to Guildwork by typing /gw flush -add" message, trying to do so says my character has been added by another user, and /gw flush does nothing.
 Asura.Otomis
By Asura.Otomis 2021-12-04 23:41:26  
I noticed after relogging recently Guildwork is working. Just wanted to say Thank You to all the hard work The FFXIAH and Guildwork Devs put in.

A couple of questions:

1. I notice my jobs have stars on them but Geo nor Run show lv 99? Do you have to flush while logged on to those jobs? The job levels show in the top section of character information but not under achievements.

2. Is there a way to have crafters levels updated?

3. Assuming with out FFXILS community up missions will no longer update such as Captain?

All in all I guess it it my bad for being gone for nearly a decade, lol

Once again, Thank you guys for all the hard work in FFXI community.
[+]
 Bahamut.Neufko
サーバ: Bahamut
user: siskotaru
By Bahamut.Neufko 2021-12-07 03:36:10  
I recently moved to bahamut, just before the guildwork fix.

Gear has been updating fine from day one.
couple of days later Key items started updating again.
Merit points a few days later. But still no jobs nor titles.

Today, my current title appeared. If I change my title, it's instantly updated. Does it mean I have to change titles / force update one by one? Or is there a better way?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-07 06:33:04  
Yes, titles would always need to be flushed one by one when set from title bards if you wanted them all in the system. There was never a way to mass flush every title you had achieved.

But it still isn't working for me, so blah

Is there anything special you are doing with the way you are getting the titles to update?

So far the only servers I've seen with people having functioning flushable titles were all from either Asura or Bahamut, can anyone from another server confirm they can flush titles into the system?
By Hylin 2021-12-07 09:41:48  
I've had some titles update on guildwork from Lakshmi in the past few days.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-07 10:14:38  
Hylin said: »
Dang, there goes that theory. Were these titles that you newly achieved for the first time? Have you tried seeing if a title you re-set at the title bards will flush in as well?
 Asura.Bulbafett
user: Kaisr
By Asura.Bulbafett 2021-12-07 10:27:04  
Yea, none of my titles have been updated :(
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2021-12-07 11:19:23  
Does anyone know if job master stars or REMA weapons are updating? I mastered Summoner and acquired Apocalypse and Kikoku a few months ago and have flushed multiple times, (also did a GW logout and login just in case) and the weapons showed up on my Guildwork account but still haven't showed up on my FFXIAH profile. The master star hasn't showed up either, also some of my recent job level increases and job points haven't updated. Only thing that has updated for me on here was the gear set. =/

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with those fields updating for their profile?
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2021-12-07 11:24:50  
Asura.Shiehna said: »
Does anyone know if job master stars or REMA weapons are updating? I mastered Summoner and acquired Apocalypse and Kikoku a few months ago and have flushed multiple times, (also did a GW logout and login just in case) and the weapons showed up on my Guildwork account but still haven't showed up on my FFXIAH profile. The master star hasn't showed up either, also some of my recent job level increases haven't updated. Only thing that has updated for me on here was the gear set. =/

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with those fields updating for their profile?

My Lionheart added successfully. Haven't seen mastered jobs update yet though. All I've done is //gw flush.
[+]
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-12-07 11:25:36  
I had to delete my guildwork plugin and have it reinstall to work for me.
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2021-12-07 11:51:34  
Asura.Wotasu said: »
I had to delete my guildwork plugin and have it reinstall to work for me.
Oh okay thanks, that's a good idea. I'll try that today and re-flush. Hopefully it will fix the FFXIAH updating issue on my end.
 Asura.Superiority
By Asura.Superiority 2021-12-07 12:07:42  
Anyone know if there is something I am missing to get alts to even show their gear on profiles? only 2/5 of mine are currently showing up. I did check on the GW site and see that the gear is definitely updated there, but on the XIAH profile, nothing shows other than AH history.
By Hylin 2021-12-07 12:23:44  
Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
Dang, there goes that theory. Were these titles that you newly achieved for the first time? Have you tried seeing if a title you re-set at the title bards will flush in as well?
I'm pretty sure I have had the titles before (though I'm guessing not on guildwork). I got the titles from the NMs/HTMB. I can try flushing one from a bard after work.
 Asura.Sagaxi
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2021-12-07 13:05:47  
I just noticed that GW page shows im bastok rank 10 among others. Will it be possible to parse missions ranks again and update them? If anyone knows im curious as to that.
 Asura.Bulbafett
user: Kaisr
By Asura.Bulbafett 2021-12-07 17:13:06  
I just killed the plugin and forced a complete reinstall and re-setup. some data is definitely getting pushed up to GW, items, key items and job points are..

Merits, titles and most of my character data (jobs, job levels, missions etc.) on the AH site don't exist very interesting how some of the data is being pushed up and isn't and is inconsistent between users.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-07 17:19:17  
Yeah it's wacky, but I'm at least glad that it's not entirely working for someone else as well, otherwise everyone just thinks that I'm the crazy person making things up!
 Odin.Trajan
サーバ: Odin
user: Pertinax
By Odin.Trajan 2021-12-07 18:21:37  
XIAH needs to rewrite the backend so it doesn't attempt to poll the old Linkshell Community pages. If it was getting data from GW, it would push from our profiles, but for some reason, they just simply have never done this, many, many years after Linkshell Community was taken offline.
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2021-12-07 19:11:12  
Asura.Bulbafett said: »
I just killed the plugin and forced a complete reinstall and re-setup. some data is definitely getting pushed up to GW, items, key items and job points are..

Merits, titles and most of my character data (jobs, job levels, missions etc.) on the AH site don't exist very interesting how some of the data is being pushed up and isn't and is inconsistent between users.
Yeah I'm having similar results as well. I took Wotasu's advice earlier today and deleted and re-downloaded Guildwork on both Ashita and Windower. I tried flushing on both to see if maybe one of the 2 wasn't working but the results were the same on both. Before reinstalling GW the only thing I had updating was AH items and my gear sets. I noticed merit points are now updating for me at least, but everything else is still broken same as before.

I find it odd that some people are able to get job levels, job points, master stars, and REMA weapons to update but others aren't. It would make more sense if everyone couldn't get say REMA to update, so I gotta wonder what is going on that some people have those fields updating while others aren't even with multiple flushing attempts.
By Hylin 2021-12-07 19:13:13  
Flushing a bard title worked.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-07 19:30:16  
Flushing a bard title worked.
TY for trying

Yeah I'm at a loss then. I hope that something is figured out eventually to have this all make more sense

Edit: wait, did you try flushing a title that was already on guildwork in the 192 you have listed there? Your GW profile doesn't show a new title popping up since 2 days ago (Dawn's Delight). Try flushing title that you have on bard, reset at bard, but isn't yet on your GW list of 192 titles.
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2021-12-07 21:09:24  
Asura.Superiority said: »
Anyone know if there is something I am missing to get alts to even show their gear on profiles? only 2/5 of mine are currently showing up. I did check on the GW site and see that the gear is definitely updated there, but on the XIAH profile, nothing shows other than AH history.
I'm having a similar issue where 2 of my 4 characters (my mules) are not fully accessible on here. I can view all my chars on the GW site and they are all fully updated on there. But on here I only ever verified my main 2 chars that I actually do content with. I just verified the 2 mules today and they now show gear sets and AH item history.

However I cannot access them under the character menu on this site where you edit your char avatar pic, comments, etc. I can only view their profile under my main account page, but not under the character menu. Does anyone know what's going on with that since it seems multiple people are having the issue? I don't know if that's related to the GW plugin issues or if it's something else related to this site specifically.