言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » 2021 Mog Bonanza
2021 Mog Bonanza
First Page 2 ... 20 21 22
By Heck 2021-01-14 08:19:56  
Hey guys found out I won rank 1 but not I'm at an impasse. From all the rank 1 weapons, what do you think is worth picking? The one's the stand out to me most (since I play RDM and WHM the most) is Ice Brand for RDM INT debuffs, also BLU nukes and Sage's Staff for (lol WHM Nuking) and style lock....
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-01-14 08:25:07  
Heck said: »
Hey guys found out I won rank 1 but not I'm at an impasse. From all the rank 1 weapons, what do you think is worth picking? The one's the stand out to me most (since I play RDM and WHM the most) is Ice Brand for RDM INT debuffs, also BLU nukes and Sage's Staff for (lol WHM Nuking) and style lock....

Get Onion Sword III and check what Fast Blade II. Be our hero :D
Or get h2h and check what Dragon Blow is. Do it :)

EDIT: Onion sword is all jobs and potentially works offhand. It can be game changing offhand for BLU for example or it can be poo too.
By Heck 2021-01-14 08:34:59  
Hmm not sure I want to be a hero >.> but maybe Onion sword might be interesting
 Leviathan.Isiolia
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2021-01-14 08:35:15  
From what we can see/know, Ice Brand has a lot going for it, so I'd do that if I won on my main (I did not).

Can always wait and see on Onion Sword III testing since someone is bound to win on a mule...
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-14 08:35:46  
I'm still not able to love since last Bonanza.

[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
サーバ: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2021-01-14 08:52:27  
Onion sword seems like it would be the best choice in a general sense. After that, id pick and choice based on what job you play the most or if you are hardcore on any jobs. Since you are RDM, that ice brand is fairly appealing and a much better looking model. I'd honestly flip the coin and let fate decide. 2/3 flips of course!

Also, anyone have the numbers posted? I'm not able to get on game right now but did write them down and my curiosity is peaked.
By Heck 2021-01-14 08:55:37  
Last Digit:

Rank3: 1
Rank2: 79
Rank1: 397

Yea humpo, I'm leaning more toward Ice Brand since I pretty much focus on RDM the most.
 Shiva.Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2021-01-14 09:08:31  
Last Digit:

Yea humpo, I'm leaning more toward Ice Brand since I pretty much focus on RDM the most.

Oh cool.. a rank 3 prize... how.... exciting...

Don't blame you at all for that. It certainly is a very appealing weapon. Hopefully that WS INT 10% carries over on offhand and works like utu grip does.
 Odin.Magicsnake
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Magicsnake 2021-01-14 09:38:24  
got Rank 2 on a mule.. Can anyone confirm 100% that Cat's eye and Dense cluster cannot be sent via Delivery box?
By SimonSes 2021-01-14 09:40:25  
Last Digit:

Checking if that int 10% works in offhand and how much damage is on its native enblizzard and lastly % of absorb would also make you a hero. Smaller one, but still :P
 Asura.Msmissy
user: msmissy
By Asura.Msmissy 2021-01-14 09:45:01  
Odin.Magicsnake said: »
got Rank 2 on a mule.. Can anyone confirm 100% that Cat's eye and Dense cluster cannot be sent via Delivery box?

Your text to link here...

Oops, that didn’t go as planned but the link is to the wiki and cats eye.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-01-14 09:49:29  

Flags for both, from the dats (just checked again now), are "NoSale, Ex, Rare". Unless they don't follow the same flag properties as every other item in the game, they cannot be sent. Only way to know 100% is to claim it and try.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-01-14 09:54:04  
Hmm not sure I want to be a hero >.> but maybe Onion sword might be interesting

The obvious choice is Judgement Day, then call it a day.
 Odin.Magicsnake
By Odin.Magicsnake 2021-01-14 09:55:00  
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »

Flags for both, from the dats (just checked again now), are "NoSale, Ex, Rare". Unless they don't follow the same flag properties as every other item in the game, they cannot be sent. Only way to know 100% is to claim it and try.

Thanks for checking. It would be a shame to try and then have it sit on my lvl 1 mule :P I'll probably just grab Ashera harness or something i can send instead.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-01-14 10:00:44  

Thanks for checking. It would be a shame to try and then have it sit on my lvl 1 mule :P I'll probably just grab Ashera harness or something i can send instead.

I mean, they HAVE changed items to be account sendable... but it would be foolish to have it sit there forever in hopes it will be changed some day... An omen body is the best choice for a mule rank 2 win.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-14 10:12:49  
The obvious choice is Judgement Day, then call it a day.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2021-01-14 10:37:30  
Sage's Staff RR5 confirmed no weakness, full HP?

Miracle Cheer buff looks great for BRD swap - 1st party without NiTro, 2nd and 3rd party with NiTro

Those looked to be the most interesting to me.
 Quetzalcoatl.Lews
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lews
By Quetzalcoatl.Lews 2021-01-14 10:38:02  
I also won a Rank 1 on my bard mule and really want to get a Cat's Eye but cannot see anyway to select lower tier. Does anyone know if there is a way to select a rank 2 if you won a rank 1? Also are you able to +1 song then +1 another song for +2 songs if you have two +1 instruments? I am going to assume that is a big old negative but I don't fish on the mule and and air blade is only thf/dnc... Bonzanza Cookies for all other characters that could use the weapons >_<
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2021-01-14 10:41:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Lews said: »
I also won a Rank 1 on my bard mule and really want to get a Cat's Eye but cannot see anyway to select lower tier. Does anyone know if there is a way to select a rank 2 if you won a rank 1? Also are you able to +1 song then +1 another song for +2 songs if you have two +1 instruments? I am going to assume that is a big old negative but I don't fish on the mule and and air blade is only thf/dnc... Bonzanza Cookies for all other characters that could use the weapons >_<

There's +1 Song and +1 Additional Song. The only way you can get 4 songs is Dardabula or CC with a +1 Additional Song item. The only way you can get 5 songs is Dardabula and CC.

+1 Song (or +4 in Gjallahorn's case), enhances the song potency/duration itself. These stack for as much as you can wear at time of singing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Lews
By Quetzalcoatl.Lews 2021-01-14 10:45:14  
Thats what I thought - thanks. I meant to say +1/+2 additional song. I have a lv. 99 Ghorn on the mule and use a +1 additional song instrument (haven't farmed a Dardabula yet) was hoping to have found a loop hole around having to do it.
By SimonSes 2021-01-14 10:45:33  

You won rank 1 on BRD mule and dont take the 15 minutes instrument? what... There is several main BRDs just screaming inside now XD
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-14 10:54:14  

Rank 1, 2 and 3 prizes are all separate so you cant get a rank 2 prize with a rank 1 win because you didnt win rank 2.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-01-14 11:02:08  
FYI for anyone interested there was more information about the miracle cheer awhile back on the OF. They are all at the bottom of the page on bg: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Miracle_Cheer
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-14 11:03:03  
I didn'twon 10 rank 1 prizes
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2021-01-14 11:06:17  
I got biscuited.
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2021-01-14 11:22:02  

15 mazurka. Just saying!
 Quetzalcoatl.Lews
By Quetzalcoatl.Lews 2021-01-14 11:24:35  
Shiva.Humpo said: »

15 mazurka. Just saying!

Already updated my LUA >_<
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-01-14 11:32:17  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Sage's Staff RR5 confirmed no weakness, full HP?

Seems like a reasonable assumption. Though, I could see other possibilities like an AoE version of RR4. I hope someone grabs it to see, I would have done it if I got it on my healer alt!

Woulda gone dagger on my main (zero desire to BRD on it), and been very very disappointed if the AGI WS mod didn't work like an AGI version Utu Grip from offhand.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-14 11:35:52  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
and been very very disappointed

I didn't get a chance to be disappointed because I didn't expect to win and I was right xD
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-14 12:16:19  
guy in my shell got a rank 2 prize on his main character, so that's nice
[+]
First Page 2 ... 20 21 22