Thinking About Changing Servers.....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Thinking about changing servers.....
Thinking about changing servers.....
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-12-23 22:44:41  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
funny there's more defense of a virtual video game server than a state of real people.

posts in defense of Asura: 1
posts in defense of Alabama: 0
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By billnes 2021-01-16 15:46:05  
Go to Ragnarok...

You can party and get banhammered with Ejin Caitsith.
[+]
 Asura.Socratess
サーバ: Asura
user: socratess
By Asura.Socratess 2021-01-21 10:33:55  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Leviathan, BannedChildrenDeux, have fun. We don't have a recruitment thread, but new members are always welcome, as long as you aren't a drama llama you will be fine. We like all players with various levels of progression, we will teach ya, just be a team player.
Transferring over to Leviathan today :) Any chance I can snag a pearl?
 Leviathan.Isiolia
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2021-01-21 10:50:08  
Asura.Socratess said: »
Transferring over to Leviathan today :) Any chance I can snag a pearl?

If nothing else, you can likely find a pearl to https://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell/Leviathan/NewColorsOfTheWinds on a concierge (or ask someone). Basically just the big social shell on a small server.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-01-21 12:30:02  
After a month of thought I'm gonna stick it out for a bit and see what happens. Thnx for the helpful info and hilarious memes/etc.
If I do decide to jump ship its comforting to know I'll be getting into.
By zixxer 2021-01-22 20:21:52  
I originally came from Seraph and was auto merged to Bismark. I took a 10 year break and when I came back all my friends were gone.

I wanted to move to a populated server with the intention of having more pugs to play with and the stocked AH. After a short research, I was locked into Asura, where I've been the last 4 years.

I've made a lot of close friends and even invited them to come to my wedding. I've made a dramatic increase in my gearing progression and I'm glad I did it. I have learned a lot more regarding ffxi. Mind you, I'm a casual player and not a LEET player.

As with all things, a lot of good will come with a lot of bad. Just learn to ignore the bads.

One thing I can recommend, if you are going to a busier server and are planning to farm your ultimate weapon materials such as EMPY mat items, I recommend you do it in a slower server first before moving to a busier one.

PS. others have mentioned but clear out your AH and mailboxes before you decide on moving.
[+]
By gregchiro2013 2021-01-25 18:36:11  
you do not loose items in your DBox - I change servers often and always get sent my stuff. Not sure how they do it.