WTS : Rostam IRL (3D Print)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WTS : Rostam IRL (3D Print)
WTS : Rostam IRL (3D Print)
By Drayco 2020-12-06 16:25:21  
I've got another one finished guys! This one was a fun one to design due to all the organic shapes and contours. I originally wanted to make the red parts in my resin printer, but the darn things build volume was too small. I'm real happy with the transparent red filament I used tho... it looks awesome and really absorbs light.

This will probably be the last new weapon this year. I would love to be able to get another one out before Christmas, but it's not possible. I'd like to take a second to say a very deep felt thank you to everybody who's been part of this. Whether you've bought something, gave me suggestions, or just told me you enjoyed seeing these being made, it's been the absolute highlight of 2020 for me. Making these has really taken over all of my free time and I love it. So again, thank you and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. Keep those suggestions coming in, I'll make everything I can!

Link to my Etsy store!
Link to all my Social Media pages!
[+]
 Asura.Pibbles
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Pibbles 2020-12-06 17:15:53  
Oh, dude... I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, that's not a rostam, that's a gandring...
[+]
By Drayco 2020-12-06 17:22:29  
Asura.Pibbles said: »
Oh, dude... I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, that's not a rostam, that's a gandring...
Nope. See the eyepatch. Corsair main job obviously.
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2020-12-06 18:53:35  
Drayco said: »
Asura.Pibbles said: »
Nope. See the eyepatch. Corsair main job obviously.
Could be a samurai too
By Drayco 2020-12-07 12:47:32  
It's hilarious that nobody got my lame *** humor and the eye patch joke. I got 4 people that PM'd me asking if my eye was ok.

Drayco's faith in humanity goes up 0.4 points.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-12-07 12:58:37  
You needed the hat to pull it off, no hat = not pirate
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-12-07 15:42:14  
Should have made a Death Penalty to go in the other hand hahaha.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-12-07 15:44:01  
wow the paint you used is spot on.
[+]
By Drayco 2020-12-07 17:11:58  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
Gonna write that one down so I don't forget =) I've had a few request for DP, but I'd really like to make Armageddon personally.

Asura.Arico said: »
wow the paint you used is spot on.
The best part is, there is no paint used. It's the color of the plastic I use. It's the first time I've used this color and I really like it. Makes me want to print a Master Sword.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2020-12-08 21:46:12  
just a quick question possible to make one of the below and what would the prices be?

joyuese
Tizona
Almace
By SimonSes 2020-12-09 03:40:57  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You needed the hat to pull it off, no hat = not pirate

No hat = no 50% chance for job bonus, when said job is not in party. Obviously you havent played COR.

Odin.Creaucent said: »

You can't have dagger in one hand and gun in other. You can either melee or shoot. PS2 limitation. You can sometimes shoot with your melee weapons with some awesome graphic bugs tho :P

[+]
By Drayco 2020-12-09 11:15:53  
DaneBlood said: »
just a quick question possible to make one of the below and what would the prices be?

joyuese
Tizona
Almace

Tizona is absolutely on my list to be made. Joyeuse and Almace are also pretty requested. I have a list of every weapon people ask for and I keep count of how many times each weapon is requested, I'll put another tally for each of those.

I just finished design on another weapon and I'm gonna start prototyping it soon. I have plans for 3 other weapons in the very near future. After those are complete, maybe I'll tackle Tizona.

I don't like to quote prices before I complete the model because I won't know how much material it will take to build. You can look at my other items and assume it will be around the same price as something of similar size and complexity.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2020-12-09 16:41:42  
Good to hear evebthogu was hoping for a surprice xmas present