Looking For Consistent Players To Play With. :D

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Looking for consistent players to play with. :D
Looking for consistent players to play with. :D
By Numquam 2020-11-26 13:51:39  
Hi! BLU is my main and RUN is 2nd after. Both super fun jobs. I'm currently on Bahamut. I'm looking for other players that plan to play consistently. I have tried different shells on Bahamut and everyone comes and goes, and it's cool. That's life. But, it'd be great to find a group that is consistent and has goals, short term and long term. I don't mind multi-boxers, but I don't multi-box because I physically and financially can't. I don't mind players that use 3rd party programs to play, but I really don't wanna play with others that use programs to manipulate the game itself. Sorry if this message comes off weird. I just wanna play the game with other people that are gonna be around longer than two weeks that don't really rely on multi-boxing or 3rd party programs to really play the game. I'm also willing to server hop. Except to Asura. I was on Asura for two years. I don't wanna go back.
By Draylo 2020-11-26 14:16:25  
What happened on Asura!
 Asura.Sagaxi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2020-11-26 15:01:13  
What happens on Asura stays on As.... Naaah Wait!?
By Pantafernando 2020-11-26 15:21:44  
Play with D?
 Cerberus.Nolatari
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Nolatari 2020-11-26 19:56:44  
Cerberus has some good social/event linkshells but not a lot when it comes to population
[+]
By Numquam 2020-11-27 09:49:41  
Nothing major on Asura. People I was playing with just stopped or aren't consistent. Lack of CP camps because CP sellers is what really did it for me. Asura was cool. Cool people and shells. I'll think about Cerberus. I think I was on that server long ago for a bit.