New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » screenshots no longer saving
screenshots no longer saving
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-10-02 18:51:02  
About a week ago, I noticed that Windower was no longer saving screenshots that I take. It creates that dated folder in the usual way(Char name>Zone>Date), but the folder is empty.

I have re-launched Windower since this started and haven't seen any missed downloads, did something change or do I have something set up incorrectly?
By Jetackuu 2020-10-02 18:55:00  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
About a week ago, I noticed that Windower was no longer saving screenshots that I take. It creates that dated folder in the usual way(Char name>Zone>Date), but the folder is empty.

I have re-launched Windower since this started and haven't seen any missed downloads, did something change or do I have something set up incorrectly?

assuming you use dgvoodoo, change the filetype of your screenshots.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-10-02 19:02:41  
Jetackuu said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

assuming you use dgvoodoo, change the filetype of your screenshots.

using a d3d8 conversion, not full blown dgvoodoo, but gonna guess this is right on the money. thank you kindly!
By Jetackuu 2020-10-02 19:11:12  
probably similar, I'd guess, I never screenshot with the client, so idk