Is There A List Of "endgame" Shells On Asura?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Is there a list of "endgame" shells on Asura?
Is there a list of "endgame" shells on Asura?
By RadialArcana 2020-09-30 05:59:27  
What are some good shells on Asura that accept new players and do content?

I tend to help newer players sometimes, with the basics at 99 but I know they will quickly reach a roadblock where they will need a shell.

I really don't know of any shells to suggest they join though, anyone have any good recommendations? preferably that plant pearls on the concierges.
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-09-30 06:18:27  
Sorry not on Asura. Just wanted to say that the idea of a list for end game LS is a really good idea. We should gather info from each server and put together a massive list.

From Odin, the end game shells I know of are:
Corndogs,
Nogamenolife,
CompanionsOfTheHall,
LaFamilia,
LostSoulsofMischief.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Taritai
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Taritai
By Asura.Taritai 2020-09-30 11:05:46  
We should make one!

I'll throw UltraRelax into the ring. We are a bunch of returners who enjoy playing in a relaxed "wholesome" atmosphere (as stated in our thread, lol). We don't want to be carried--we want to work together to build something on our own.

Currently recruiting as we've lost some people due to school/kids starting school/COVID restrictions being lifted.

We don't put pearls on the Concierge though. Encourage people to reach out to me (Taritai) so we can chat for like 5 minutes before being given a pearl.

Edit: Scheduled "Events" are central time. T/Friday Dynamis - 8:30 PM. Wednesday/Sunday Omen - 8:00 PM Central.

Only requirements are that you're willing to be somewhat flexible in jobs, you want to improve, you're not an arrogant, sexist, homophobic, racist ***, you're somewhat social, and you can come to at least one "event" per week. Not expecting BiS, REMA. Attitude and time mean a lot more to us!
[+]