users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » FFXI Confessions
FFXI Confessions

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-09-29 07:45:03  
Ragnarok.Ayami said: »
Beware if someone you know who never talk in discord or post any pic. It could be a dude for all you know LOL.

Or better, dont flirt in the internet at all XD Go outside and find real people for that :P
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-09-29 07:50:43  
SimonSes said: »
Ragnarok.Ayami said: »
Beware if someone you know who never talk in discord or post any pic. It could be a dude for all you know LOL.

Or better, dont flirt in the internet at all XD Go outside and find real people for that :P
Simon have I ever told you how sexxxy you're math skills are? *wink* *wink*
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 08:29:56  
Y'all crazy.

Who openly admits doing anything "wrong"?

Even then, all of this is child's play compared to the real evils of the world....
 Bahamut.Darkmorr
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Darkmorr
By Bahamut.Darkmorr 2020-09-29 08:52:54  
I know right.
VIP
By Lili 2020-09-29 09:14:00  
Is this a thread to gather intel for reports?

Back in late 2018 there was this guy in our LS that would gather people for ambuscade, and come GEO himself. He would then put up bubbles, go AFK, and only come back 5-10 min after we were done fighting. One day I got really annoyed at this so I went whm/blm /anon and warped him out at 2% for 5 runs in a row. He somehow never realized I did so, but at the end of the night he did go "huh, I have a lot less points than I should". Nobody told him anything. Good times.
[+]
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:18:14  
I wasn't actively malicious unlike some of you I guess

only thing i can think about was when I was farming korroloka tunnel for slime oils because i was broke and that was a source of income, and there was a group doing the smn burn strategy at low level (like lv14~20 or something? you basically trained the entire zone, AFx5 garuda or shiva idr, go nuts, get free levels)

anyway the pld puller ran past my area and we reached a mutual understanding of "leave the slimes alone, idc about everything else, but at least let me farm some stuff in peace"

*** went back on his word and started taking my stuff, so i went to their camp and cycloned their entire pull, leaving them with 0 exp

*** reported me and actually got me a warning but it was worth it, *** 'em

edit: yes i used *** multiple times, no i don't care

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:20:14  
Lili said: »
Is this a thread to gather intel for reports?
Senaki is a SE employee/spy, confirmed.

Everyone, get him!

[+]
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:21:00  
you're a genuine sack of ***to be honest
rooks wya i need the police
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:24:07  
Foxfire said: »
k?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:24:55  
helloworld1 said: »
I never thought there would be a thread like this but I would like to atone for my sins. I made an alt just for this reason because I didn't want anyone to know my other account.
I think we all know who you are. I would say your name but you got pissy the last time I called you out, sooooo....
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:25:11  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
k?
not you, read the post above you ya blind dolt
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-29 09:26:37  
I never thought there would be a thread like this but I would like to atone for my sins. I made an alt just for this reason because I didn't want anyone to know my other account.
I think we all know who you are. I would say your name but you got pissy the last time I called you out, sooooo....

Don't even think about trying to put that ***on me.
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:27:01  
we all know eiryl doesn't have a conscience
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-29 09:27:59  
If you're smart you'll delete that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:28:01  
k?
not you, read the post above you ya blind dolt

I saw that, you don't have to be a *** about it.

You do know how to quote, so why didn't you quote the person you are calling a sack of ***? Don't get me wrong, I have been called a sack of ***on this website hundreds of times so it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

Take a number, I will get around to you when I stop not carring.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-09-29 09:29:24  
I did a whole lot of shitty things in the older days, still tons of drama threads about it. Not proud, but it is what it is. Arguably the worst, though, I never got caught or even called out for.

Back in early aht urhgan, I figured out that you can't be forced out of a zone while d/cing. So, I'd join pickup nyzul runs, and if something I wanted dropped I'd tag the exit, /p 'the hell is this ***' or something similar, then /terminate. The pool went straight to me and everyone thought I'd just ragequit. I told my ls about it, and a few of them did it too. (Hesitated to mention this one because I bet it works in omen and some Asura plebs are going to do it for a body down the road. But, at least you can try to d/c later than they did and have an idea what happened..)

Runner-up is not that bad in my opinion, but a fun story nonetheless. My linkshell had 10 or so players gathered to attempt a low-man kirin, a few RDMs with SMNs. Againstthegrain, a major linkshell at the time, showed up while we were prepping and popped immediately and started talking ***because they didn't want to risk waiting for our 'slow' run.

I told our RDMs on ventrilo to take all their adds. Once we had all 4, we all d/ced and dropped them on them at once. Logged back in, once their entire shell of 35~ had wiped we cleaned it up and still managed a win. Was an incredibly fun fight and super satisfying that it worked out as planned, because we were all pissed at the audacity they had.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:31:25  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Don't even think about trying to put that ***on me.
Persecution complex much?

I wasn't talking about you, even though you are the type of person who would get their jimmies rustled over being named for activities you openly admit to do....

Please stop thinking that I care enough about you to reference you in every post I make.
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:31:49  
because at the time of writing, your post didn't exist and i didn't feel the need to re-post that garbage beyond the throwaway account's post? and please, you're an adult - drop this "i'm too good to care" - clearly you're affected if you quoted it thinking I was referring to you. just let it go.

also where's xsquallx so he can talk about how he *** an entire LS over by stealing the entire LS bank's worth of currency to fund his relic back in the day
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:34:37  
also where's xsquallx so he can talk about how he *** an entire LS over by stealing the entire LS bank's worth of currency to fund his relic back in the day
Didn't most HNMLS back in the day do this on a regular basis?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:36:51  
Besides, now that that "helloworld1" account was deleted/whatever, anyone actually looking at this thread now will not see what they posted and automatically think you are referencing me.

Which is why, quoting is great.

You can delete the post, but you cannot delete somebody else's quote.
By Foxfire 2020-09-29 09:38:04  
i think his was the most high-profile case at the time bc he owned one of the largest egls for siren or something and me, a pleb that was lv40 or something at the time found out about it despite not really using KI/BG/alla forums

edit: wait what i can still see the post wym
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:42:47  
edit: wait what i can still see the post wym
The poster is being a *** about it. Deleting/Undeleting the post (it's never deleted, just removed from people to see) just for lulz.

Edit: For proof

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 09:48:31  
Also:

By Trillium 2020-09-29 10:37:49  
Fell asleep once while leveling in Yhoatar (sp?) was a decent party. But just was so tired by the time we found folks willing to pt with a smn main heal and the time we got to camp. I never understood the issue with smn healing for xp parties, I found it to go quite well. Not as fast as soloing bombs, but smn has some neat tricks up its sleave.

Anyway, they kept me on in the party a while, cause I was over leveled for the area. I paid it back to fellow sleepers in future parties though lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-09-29 10:41:35  
Trillium said: »
I never understood the issue with smn healing for xp parties, I found it to go quite well. Not as fast as soloing bombs, but smn has some neat tricks up its sleave.
Not really an issue at the time. Most SMNs thought that they would actually be a DD and not a subpar WHM.

At the time.

I solo'd my SMN to 75, I refused to be in a party if I was expected to main heal that party.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-29 10:51:44  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you're smart you'll delete that.
Hmmmmm..... You smashing that report button again?!? In before I'm too cool for feels and also, I can be rude, but don't you dare be rude to me..... You sure are something else.
[+]
By DrAntiSocial 2020-09-29 11:23:09  
I sold some Skooma to a well dressed looking high-elf. I later found his lifeless corpse in the lower slums of Jeuno overdosed.
[+]