Alt + Tab.... Macros?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Alt + Tab.... macros?
Alt + Tab.... macros?
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-12-21 21:31:30  
I have quite literally reached a point on XI whereas my left hand hurts so much... from alt-tabbing... that I can no longer play the game as I desire until I get this fixed.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-12-21 21:44:30  
Switchmon works fine. One button screen swaps. The janky part is inability to set order.

10 second google. Mines set to R1 forward and nothing backward. Quick and easy.

It may take extra drivers for specific xbox controllers, but still simple.
By Dukie585 2020-12-21 21:56:43  
I was trying to do this in the past and I never found anything that I liked. I ended up getting a wrist pad for my keyboard and that helped.

If you play with a controller you can use reWASD to custom map controller buttons. I have one mapped to alt, and the other to tab.

Will work with any controller, but if you get something like an Xbox pro controller you can map the back paddles.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-12-22 01:34:08  
So..... AutoHotKey is pretty sweet. I have it setup with my 6 box, Alt+F1-F3 swaps specifically to characters 1,2,3, Ctrl+F1-F3 swaps specifically to characters 4,5,6.

Handy handy handy.
 Bismarck.Batton
サーバ: Bismarck
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2021-01-03 09:04:23  
So I jumped into AHK last night and I was having a problem getting this function to cycle through windows, would only hit the first ffxi window. tried with ahk_class and ahk_exe. Was anyone doing something similar and being successful with it?

End result should be: hit "tilda" to activate a ffxi window and pressing again should cycle to the next window
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-01-03 19:11:38  
Bismarck.Batton said: »
So I jumped into AHK last night and I was having a problem getting this function to cycle through windows, would only hit the first ffxi window. tried with ahk_class and ahk_exe. Was anyone doing something similar and being successful with it?

End result should be: hit "tilda" to activate a ffxi window and pressing again should cycle to the next window

I tried using AHK, but it seemed to not work with FFXI Windows.

So atm I'm trying to figure out where to get SwitchMon, safely.

I don't know Tech at all though. Coding is basically beyond me.
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2021-01-03 21:00:12  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Switchmon works fine. One button screen swaps. The janky part is inability to set order.

10 second google. Mines set to R1 forward and nothing backward. Quick and easy.

It may take extra drivers for specific xbox controllers, but still simple.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53733/trying-to-modify-ffxiswitchmon-need-help#3437020
[+]