Asura Is So Lazy ...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura is so lazy ...
Asura is so lazy ...
By Aerison 2020-09-04 14:55:25  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So you want us to waste 30 minutes of our time so some troll can invalidate all of our efforts by continually spike flailing the arena? Absolutely not.

It's not trolls, it's bead farmers who want unpopular DI with low points so they can get more beads per kill.
Asura is so lazy, bead farmers didnt do any research and don't realize a DI geared THF can cap beads regardless. Furthering their laziness through ignorance they don't realize that when it's 100 points a pop, fewer people overall killing any given dragon, it lasts longer, even easier to cap beads per kill.

Do you think people running Quetz give two shits about gearing for it? They load and afk...
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-04 16:21:42  
Aerison said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So you want us to waste 30 minutes of our time so some troll can invalidate all of our efforts by continually spike flailing the arena? Absolutely not.

It's not trolls, it's bead farmers who want unpopular DI with low points so they can get more beads per kill.
Asura is so lazy, bead farmers didnt do any research and don't realize a DI geared THF can cap beads regardless. Furthering their laziness through ignorance they don't realize that when it's 100 points a pop, fewer people overall killing any given dragon, it lasts longer, even easier to cap beads per kill.

Do you think people running Quetz give two shits about gearing for it? They load and afk...
I rest my case.
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-09-04 17:03:49  
If I wanted to work hard then I would be working and not playing video games.
 Asura.Killtin
サーバ: Asura
user: killtin
By Asura.Killtin 2020-09-04 18:30:59  
<--- /yell Mireu Clear do you need it? $$ 20M (Fastcast)/(easyprey) /tell
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-09-04 20:38:55  
Asura is the worst. Trust me, I should know, I'm from Valefor, a far superior server.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-09-04 20:56:12  
Asura is so lazy people there write /yell scripts to insult the RMT /yell scripts rather than actually type it out.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-09-04 21:12:08  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Asura is so lazy people there write /yell scripts to insult the RMT /yell scripts rather than actually type it out.

Why would you do that? Just wait for some other guy to write the script and do the /yell for you!

For that matter, can anyone /yell for Mireu? I don't want to /yell for it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
サーバ: Bahamut
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-09-05 03:08:27  
Dear Asura,

Please stop coming to Bahamut to flail Mireu. Go to Leviathan instead. Say hi to Cele <3
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-05 13:01:08  
Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
Dear Asura,

Please stop coming to Bahamut to flail Mireu. Go to Leviathan instead. Say hi to Cele <3
Don't you dare!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-07 22:04:46  
While you deleted it, I saw it.
By Draylo 2020-09-07 22:06:20  
Isn't Asura the best?
 Ragnarok.Jmr
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jelmer
By Ragnarok.Jmr 2020-09-08 00:33:23  
Asura.Killtin said: »
<--- /yell Mireu Clear do you need it? $$ 20M (Fastcast)/(easyprey) /tell

What this guy said. Asura is full of people who pay Square Enix to play their video game but then pay other players gil so they do not have to play that very same game. Very confusing. I'm sure if a merc service was offered you people would have been successful.