Asura Is So Lazy ...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura is so lazy ...
Asura is so lazy ...
First Page 2
 Asura.Zidaner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2020-08-28 21:09:34  
Let's go Asura you lazy bag of turds. Letting Mireu beat us up...so lame!!! Come gain back the greatness that was once ours Mireu is up right now in Reisenjima waiting for you!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-08-28 21:29:29  
So you want us to waste 30 minutes of our time so some troll can invalidate all of our efforts by continually spike flailing the arena? Absolutely not.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-28 21:30:12  
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-08-28 21:41:01  
so does the entire server of asura have to /nin for mireu & keep up shadows to beat mireu usually or is this something abnormal?
[+]
By Crossbones 2020-08-28 21:43:58  
Go rune and laugh in the face of death.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Zidaner
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2020-08-28 22:14:03  
Quote:
What's this "us" business? If Asura is a lazy bag of turds, and you're still logging in to log on, why are you still on Asura? I mean, where else would you go? You should name people though, otherwise you sound like the most of the tripe on /yell. Mireu? really, still on Mireu? come om.

Is your name Kevin or Karen? I sense anger in your post. I obviously was playing around. Don't take everything so seriously, you may miss some fun on the way.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-08-28 22:20:48  
Chimerawizard said: »
so does the entire server of asura have to /nin for mireu & keep up shadows to beat mireu usually or is this something abnormal?

It's not so bad most times but it only takes one person to summon AAEV or August and then it's pretty much all over. We have beaten it consistently for months, then it got reset from someone playing the flail game too much. And everyone lost motivation for DI when the point value dropped. :/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By ashcrow 2020-08-28 23:01:41  
YouTube Video Placeholder

The day Asura lost to mireu
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-28 23:12:47  
Wait, did we lose to Mireu again?
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-29 00:09:53  
best thread title ever.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-29 00:58:49  
I really was expecting it to be a setup similar to "Yo Momma so Fat...."

I was looking forward to "Asura is so lazy..."

HOW LAZY ARE THEY????

Asura is so lazy they pay RMT to do their dark matter augments!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-08-29 01:00:47  
This thread is now the "Asura is so lazy they pay RMT to do their ~insert everything~!" thread.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-29 01:03:25  
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-08-29 01:09:01  
I'm too lazy to make a meme for this thread.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-08-29 01:09:47  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Greatest meme ever but you need to include the last picture.

[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-08-29 01:33:03  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So you want us to waste 30 minutes of our time so some troll can invalidate all of our efforts by continually spike flailing the arena? Absolutely not.

It's not trolls, it's bead farmers who want unpopular DI with low points so they can get more beads per kill.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-29 01:39:06  
Greatest meme ever but you need to include the last picture.
I'm too lazy to leave.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-08-29 02:49:34  
Crossbones said: »
Go rune and laugh in the face of death.

Yeah, but no.

Even at -80%PDT sike flail gonna deal like 2k on RUN, which is managebale, but totally destroying backline jobs and obviously trusts.

Normaly beating Mireu involves multiple sethleus spamming rejuvenation for recover and tp, while the crowd of people makes somehow safe for people to take dmg (idk, maybe is the AoE target limitation?).

So, once you wipe, its quite hard to recover because everyone gonna engage again, then first flail or that move that strip trusts gonna expose all the players.

If you actually want to survive with real suport, you gonna need to resort ether to shadows what i dont trust much because he flails too often, or having some of scherzo + Earthen Armor.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-08-29 04:19:33  

That’s how Bismarck lost our last Mireu.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-08-29 05:42:39  
If you had asked me before I read this post, I would have guessed that Bismarck was one of the initial servers that were shut down or one that was server-merged to some other server back in 2010. I swear to Altana that I'm not even lying or exaggerating.

[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-01 22:54:58  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
If you had asked me before I read this post, I would have guessed that Bismarck was one of the initial servers that were shut down or one that was server-merged to some other server back in 2010. I swear to Altana that I'm not even lying or exaggerating.

Nah nah nah, we were discussing Asura, as the title dictates, don't be trying to change the subject.

Asura is so lazy they deflect their image problem onto other servers.

(Meant in good fun, don't get your panties in a wad over it Asurites!)
 Bahamut.Aeonova
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Aeonova 2020-09-02 00:38:12  

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-09-02 02:50:00  
Assura is so lazy that they pay a merc just to find them others mercs to do stuffs.
[+]
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2020-09-02 04:47:10  
Pantafernando said: »
Assura is so lazy that they pay a merc just to find them others mercs to do stuffs.

I literally was going to post the same thing, or at least hire a merc to post it for me.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-09-02 07:02:13  
Asura.Yottaxa said: »

I literally was going to post the same thing, or at least hire a merc to post it for me.

Dang, now im gonna need to hire a merc to read your reply.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-09-02 11:25:51  
Asura.Yottaxa said: »

Dang, now im gonna need to hire a merc to read your reply.
Hi, just want to let you know that reading your post for someone was the easiest couple mil I've ever made.

I'd let you know who but I take client confidentiality very seriously.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-02 13:57:30  
RadialArcana said: »

It's not trolls, it's bead farmers who want unpopular DI with low points so they can get more beads per kill.
Asura is so lazy, bead farmers didnt do any research and don't realize a DI geared THF can cap beads regardless. Furthering their laziness through ignorance they don't realize that when it's 100 points a pop, fewer people overall killing any given dragon, it lasts longer, even easier to cap beads per kill.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-04 14:18:33  
Asura is so lazy:
Idk who owns this mule bot but he's been gone for a few days. Bring back please, I we do not feel like zoning four times to find the right zone (Unity chat is fail cuz Yoran)

-All of Asura
First Page 2