Most Effective Mighty Strikes / Brazen Rush Spam?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Most effective Mighty Strikes / Brazen Rush spam?
Most effective Mighty Strikes / Brazen Rush spam?
By Spaitin 2020-10-24 12:10:24  
Shiva.Anoq said: »
STP for Ody legs aug on those sets?
DA on the two normal sets and STP on the AMIII set.
By Spaitin 2020-10-30 19:05:14  
SOmething I have been examining a little bit lately is how good RF h2h mighty strikes builds are.

With Mighty Strikes + Brazen rush and AMIII set on. You are looking at 159 STP in gear plus buffs. You can get to over 240 TP a hit with 100% DA. so over 1k TP per attack round if you take advantage of everything. Carbonara + CC 11 sam for MS zerg. It also hits very hard. You really just need the bard or cor to go /dnc for haste samba. Your white damage is high since you are getting 4 crits with DA bonus to them. Your WS will be pretty absurd with mighty strikes + warcry.
Tatenashi body and hands are fine to use as well.
ItemSet 367271

ItemSet 368983
After BR is down. have the flamma head and feet toggle back on.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-10-30 19:26:15  
I really get a kick out of reading your MS/BR updates, Spaitin. Thanks for continuously sharing your findings.
By Spaitin 2020-10-30 20:14:13  
Felgarr said: »
I really get a kick out of reading your MS/BR updates, Spaitin. Thanks for continuously sharing your findings.
I appreciate the kind words. I use it for vinipata zergs. Or anything else that is blunt weak. Side note, Karambit war is completely endgame DPS capable if you have someone using haste samba. It is probably our best non SC zerg. With or without MS. It beads out our DW builds pretty easily. Without warcry/blood rage it is about the same as DW. with either of them, it beats out DW.