users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Recruiting Gimps for Dynamis Farms/W3s
Recruiting Gimps for Dynamis Farms/W3s
 Asura.Dotnet
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-13 16:06:00  
Asura<call11>Gimps LS is looking for some fun people to join us for fun times in Dynamis D!

We have a small group of well geared, good players in our LS. We want to add some more for good times! Specifically we are trying to grow our ranks so that we can take down W3s consistently and get some farming in as well.

We are open to all jobs right now and are open to varying degrees of experience in Dynamis D. If you can learn, we can teach you and/or learn together!

Scheduling is still being worked out, but I believe we will end up running Dyna consistently on Sundays and Wednesdays (5pm PST/6pm MST/7pm CST/8pm EST), evening hours.

We have Discord and often times will run other events too such as Aeonic clears, omen, etc.

You probably wont find a group of more helpful and friendly people on this server. I personally hate asking someone to "Apply" to a LS these days so just hit me up on here, or send me a /tell in game if you're interested in joining!
[+]
By Godseijuro 2020-08-14 22:19:24  
Ooooo plagiarism.
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-14 22:41:32  
o.O
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-25 13:31:12  
Thanks for the replies everyone! We have a great group started and have spent the last week and a half with some successful farms. First W3 is scheduled for tomorrow evening.

We are still looking for a couple jobs to round out the group.

1 Tank
1 Cor
1 DD

We have multiple people with multiple geared jobs, so if you have interest and don't have the above listed jobs, still feel free to inquire.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-08-25 14:21:22  
Asura.Dotnet said: »
We have multiple people with multiple geared jobs,
this sounds like the ls is empty
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-25 15:36:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
We have multiple people with multiple geared jobs,
this sounds like the ls is empty

Game has been around for a long time, and many of us are players since NA launch. We have multiple jobs geared and can fill multiple rolls.

I wouldn't say empty at all. The 3 farm runs since the original post all had 18 people in alliance. There were a few mules though. Maybe 3-4 mules?

Also, we need 1 tank, 1 cor, and 1 DD to fill the roster for W3. Thank for the input though!
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-26 22:14:40  
Bastok W3 down! Good team^^

We are still looking for 3 more gimps though.

1 Tank
1 DD
1 Cor
By Mrgrim 2020-08-26 22:45:02  
Godseijuro said: »
Ooooo plagiarism.

o.O

What he means by that is that we had a LS on Asura named GIMP a couple of months ago hence the plagiarism thing lol P:
 Asura.Kronikx
By Asura.Kronikx 2020-08-26 23:00:35  
This is what I have been looking for, a group to learn/farm Dyna D with. Plus the Wave 3 clears for Relic Weapon. I just wonder if my work schedule would even allow me to join, Wed & Sun at 8pm EST, unless I get lucky and the manager has me off those days. I work evenings and nights. Just wouldn't be fair to get in your group with one of my jobs and then not be able to participate, cause I have 2/3 of what you are looking for ><
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-08-26 23:02:22  
Mrgrim said: »
Godseijuro said: »
Ooooo plagiarism.

o.O

What he means by that is that we had a LS on Asura named GIMP a couple of months ago hence the plagiarism thing lol P:
lol hilarious! I was so confused too. It's really <call11> LS, but that's just the call for gimps =P
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-09-23 22:25:23  
Need a few more to fill ranks.

Looking for cor/whm/tank/brd!!

Hit me up!

<3
 Asura.Dotnet
By Asura.Dotnet 2020-10-02 19:21:53  
We are full now! Good group! Thanks everyone! I'll post updates in the future if more are needed.