So What Has Changed In Dynamis?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » So what has changed in Dynamis?
So what has changed in Dynamis?
By Masterbuyer 2020-08-13 02:31:46  
Can anyone tell us if anything has changed in the past 3 years haven't been playing this game?
Weakness_Trigger
 Ragnarok.Galiber
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2020-08-13 07:21:54  
What's changed is that Currency is extremely cheap and the farm is not worth it. There are better ways to make money solo/duo like Omen, Odyssey, Salvage, probably even Ambuscade even if it's much better doing full party VD. If you have a party Ally, Dyna Divergence is good.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-13 09:25:49  
Ragnarok.Galiber said: »
What's changed is that Currency is extremely cheap and the farm is not worth it.
Well....

I mean, sure, you can buy the currency with Ambu points, but when I was farming my relic horn just recently, I generally would get 6-8 100 pieces in 2 hours (without event bonus, but it literally takes 10 minutes to get the 5 time extensions).

Protip to those who want to farm currency, don't do Dynamis Jeuno in Asura. There are 2 BLU bots going around AoE farming for NMs, since those NMs also drop 100 pieces. I found that out the hard way when I was farming pops for boss trial for relic horn. They got bitchy and told me to go *** myself, even when I offered to trade them a 100 piece I got from one of the NMs while farming my orb pop for one of their orb pops.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-13 10:20:34  
That is what I ended up doing. I felt like ***doing it, but I wanted my horn trial done.

That was literally the only zone I had trouble with.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-08-13 10:31:35  
You shouldn't have let them make you feel bad about it- even botting aside, if you have a trial you need done, and there's only one way of doing it, then they can *** right off.
[+]
By Masterbuyer 2020-08-13 10:48:01  
Siren.Kyte said: »
You shouldn't have let them make you feel bad about it- even botting aside, if you have a trial you need done, and there's only one way of doing it, then they can *** right off.

ok if you have seen the bots players please report them. 10/10 when I report them they go from the area in 1-2 days thanks to SEE

Witnessed use of third-party software in-game
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-13 10:53:45  
Good luck getting SE to do a damn thing about them.

They only do anything if it's an open secret, such as duping medals or forcing HQ synths. Even then, they still drag their *** and take months to do anything to fix the problem.

So, by the time they do anything with the bots in D-Jeuno, those bots would have been deactivated and more bots taken their places.

They still haven't done anything about the Salvage bots on Asura. And if anyone brings that up to SE, then SE would just lock Salvage to 1 per day for all zones, which would be worse!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Sylph
user: Malphius
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-08-13 11:29:19  
Nothing, which is why nobody wants to do it anymore.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-08-13 13:03:40  
Masterbuyer said: »
ok if you have seen the bots players please report them. 10/10 when I report them they go from the area in 1-2 days thanks to SEE

I have reported an AH botter for months now without a *** change.
[+]