フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 7-21-20 ASURA ONLY maint
7-21-20 ASURA ONLY maint
 Asura.Elazar
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-07-21 14:37:57  
Draylo said: »
Asura is the server where everyone and their grandma 6 boxes. It's like the FF8 characters training behind with addons/bots all warping around at the same time lol.
Isn’t that you lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-07-21 14:56:36  
Just an observation, didn't say its bad or good. I just find it funny because people used to laugh at others that did that and call them losers etc, and now everyone and their grandma does it. How the times have changed.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-07-21 15:00:06  
Asura.Elazar said: »
Asura is the server where everyone and their grandma 6 boxes. It's like the FF8 characters training behind with addons/bots all warping around at the same time lol.
Isn’t that you lol

I've multi-boxed for over a decade lol, before it was cool.
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2020-07-21 15:03:31  
Just an observation, didn't say its bad or good. I just find it funny because people used to laugh at others that did that and call them losers etc, and now everyone and their grandma does it. How the times have changed.
Hell I was %100 vanilla till I moved to asura lol no windower nada and used to slag people off all time now I do use it and lua’s, times have differently changed for sure
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-07-21 15:38:44  
People like to dump a lot of ***on Asura and their players all of the time. It's called projecting. every few months, all I ever see are new people coming to Asura to Merc, buy, sell, etc. It must be nice to benefit off of such a "***server" and then go back to your struggling failed server after all is said and done.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-07-21 15:41:25  

That does turn me off from playing certain support jobs like COR, BRD, and GEO because I know people already have alts with better gear than I could come up with.

Thank God I have been a WHM main since the start and while I guess I'm not as fast as a server-side WHM trusts at fixing the debuffs, I'm still proud to not be a "pocket WHM".

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-09-24 11:41:27  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
People like to dump a lot of ***on Asura and their players all of the time. It's called projecting. every few months, all I ever see are new people coming to Asura to Merc, buy, sell, etc. It must be nice to benefit off of such a "***server" and then go back to your struggling failed server after all is said and done.

I have a better solution.