Has Anyone Ever Bid 999,999,999 At The AH?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 at the AH?
Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 at the AH?
By piggy 2020-07-15 11:35:22  
bazaaring stuff for 1g is nothing. let me know when you given away almost 10 billion worth of gil and gear to ppl and not care
By Mattelot 2020-07-23 08:22:46  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Pantafernando said: »
The only thats blatant about this
And proud of it.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Alright mother ***. Enough. Every *** post you got my name in your mouth.
All I said was the truth, nothing more.

To be fair, I know a couple people who post on here who are obvious credit card heroes too or frauds but sometimes, posting about it doesn't give the desired outcome. Just because you can do something, does not mean you should.

Phoenix.Bridgerbot said: »
I mean if this Eiryl guy is gonna buy gil and show it off that he hit max, we're gonna know he's a gil buyer.

Maybe he just doesn't care if anyone knows? I've seen people who flat-out admit they do and you'll still get some guy who tries pointing it out as if he's uncovered some dark secret or trying to "out" somebody while that somebody is standing there waving his hands saying "I already flat-out said I do this!"
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-23 08:36:49  
That's a twist, literally no one has ever called me a buyer.

Someone doesn't know who I am lol. And no I don't care about that, I care about being brought up in topics I don't do/ has nothing to do with me.

If I've got 2 cents on a subject, I'll input them.
By Mattelot 2020-07-23 08:48:59  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
That's a twist, literally no one has ever called me a buyer.

Someone doesn't know who I am lol. And no I don't care about that, I care about being brought up in topics I don't do/ has nothing to do with me.

If I've got 2 cents on a subject, I'll input them.

Is it flattering or creepy?
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-07-23 08:58:49  
Eiryl is a small time seller that's very vocal about letting everyone know he sells and takes pride in it. He's not a buyer.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-07-23 09:32:16  
A small reminder though, after thinking this a bit over and over about some aspects of relationship between ffxiah users, its always good to separate things.

While some people can be dirty *** and scum in game, this same person can be fair and open in forums and should be respected for this.

There is really no point bringing game aspects to forum. If dude treats you well and right here, there is no point attacking him over everything just because in game hes a mofo.
By Mrxi 2020-07-23 10:14:30  
Asura.Iiana said: »
The bigger flex is putting expensive items in your bazaar at 1 gil ea. with capped gil.
Trollzaar. They probably do nothing but seek attention by standing around all day. We have one on our server and hes a real goof.