Has Anyone Ever Bid 999,999,999 At The AH?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 at the AH?
Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 at the AH?
First Page 2
By Arcadina 2020-07-14 11:44:06  
Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 gil at the Auction House? Either as a bragging sale to themselves to prove they have the gil or as a way of moving it between characters.
 Unicorn.Rufio
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2020-07-14 11:51:02  
https://www.ffxiah.com/item/979/seven-of-batons

most i've seen
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 11:53:00  
Eiryl is the only RMT here who would do that on a regular basis.

You should ask him how he transfers gil between characters or his buyers.

Edit: Feelings were hurt, even though it wasn't an attack post.

Never mind the one person who would tell you the answer to the OPs question was the one whose feelings were hurt because he was mentioned....
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-07-14 12:02:11  
The only thats blatant about this
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 12:14:22  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Eiryl is the only RMT here who would do that on a regular basis.

You should ask him how he transfers gil between characters or his buyers.

Alright mother ***. Enough. Every *** post you got my name in your mouth.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:17:08  
Pantafernando said: »
And proud of it.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
All I said was the truth, nothing more.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 12:17:35  
No it's not the *** truth. You don't know *** about anything.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-07-14 12:20:28  
And proud of it.

Make a bed, now sleep in it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-07-14 12:30:46  
Arcadina said: »
Has anyone ever bid 999,999,999 gil at the Auction House? Either as a bragging sale to themselves to prove they have the gil or as a way of moving it between characters.

Many times...!

The more pertinent question would be, did an item ever genuinely sell for 999million!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-14 12:32:50  
Bahamut.Balduran said: »
The more pertinent question would be, did an item ever genuinely sell for 999million!
No. There is no item in existence that is worth max gil. Well, no sellable item that is.

Only RMTs would buy/sell items for max gil or near max gil.
By Aquatiq 2020-07-14 12:37:42  
https://m.imgur.com/a/POjaa2N

This same RMT's current mule is https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Akriviea though it's changing daily

Go get that bread
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-07-14 13:34:06  
Aquatiq said: »
https://m.imgur.com/a/POjaa2N

This same RMT's current mule is https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Akriviea though it's changing daily

Go get that bread

Wait I dont get it. You was lucky to put Bibikibo for 1gil and rmt bought it for 990M?
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-07-14 13:51:56  
The person who sold the items, is attempting to cover up the fact that they bought Gil. That is the delivery method in an attempt to 'launder' the Gil.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-07-14 13:56:23  
Pretty sure I've seen it done by some of our crafters who want a history of the item to exist and also want to show off how much gil they have. Generally only right after the item has been added to the game. (sold to themselves)
 Sylph.Deathknight
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Deathknight 2020-07-14 14:40:10  
It's not max gil but I always loved seeing Xlarge as the only one on the history (Sylph) back in 2006. https://www.ffxiah.com/item/1377/cursed-cuirass-1
By Aquatiq 2020-07-14 15:24:54  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
The person who sold the items, is attempting to cover up the fact that they bought Gil. That is the delivery method in an attempt to 'launder' the Gil.

I reallllly doubt it's a buyer, if you click back in the auction history just by clicking on user names, you can get a near-endless chain of 999,900,000's from Character A to Character B, then B to C, then C to D, and so on, and there is no interruption in that pattern. Why would an active player spend the time/effort on that every day when they could just stock up on expensive SU5s/items to avoid detection by the (supposed) periodic server checks for excess gil.

And if they're not doing it to avoid detection but are simply just banking what they buy new... someone out there really spending tens of thousands of dollars on gil? https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Egilapire
at least it seems like there's less business for them nowdays, with only 3-5 transactions/day.

@the guy who asked about Bibikibo, they were using random fish so you didn't see the 20+ minutes of footage I edited out which contained me just checking every random fish in the list's price history for the name Egilapere, who was online. stalker level 100
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2020-07-14 22:30:37  
Aquatiq said: »

I reallllly doubt it's a buyer, if you click back in the auction history just by clicking on user names, you can get a near-endless chain of 999,900,000's from Character A to Character B, then B to C, then C to D, and so on, and there is no interruption in that pattern. Why would an active player spend the time/effort on that every day when they could just stock up on expensive SU5s/items to avoid detection by the (supposed) periodic server checks for excess gil.

And if they're not doing it to avoid detection but are simply just banking what they buy new... someone out there really spending tens of thousands of dollars on gil? https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Egilapire
at least it seems like there's less business for them nowdays, with only 3-5 transactions/day.

@the guy who asked about Bibikibo, they were using random fish so you didn't see the 20+ minutes of footage I edited out which contained me just checking every random fish in the list's price history for the name Egilapere, who was online. stalker level 100
It's not. That dude has no idea what he's talking about 100% of the time. I mean come on. They're going to cover up the fact that they bought gil by advertising on the AH that they bought gil? lmao
By Draylo 2020-07-14 22:46:40  
Woah, never seen Eiryl that triggered. What did you do KN
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-14 22:49:16  
Just being an overall douchenozzle like always. Can't stop being a *** child.

This ***has nothing to do with me, I'd never be stupid enough to leave a paper trail storing my gil like that. Nor risk $700 doing it.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-07-15 00:21:45  
Draylo said: »
*** that guy.
[+]
By ksoze 2020-07-15 02:27:56  
This ***has nothing to do with me, I'd never be stupid enough to leave a paper trail storing my gil like that. Nor risk $700 doing it.

Doing this doesn't make a lot sense unless this person is showing off or smth which is dumb.

I mean this should be only needed if you are lacking accounts i guess, and who's lacking accounts that is selling..

Only case i see for this is preparing a 8 billion gil server transfer.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-15 03:27:53  
Draylo said: »

KN has an innate talent.

He pisses off anyone just saying good morning.
[+]
 Asura.Iiana
By Asura.Iiana 2020-07-15 06:38:36  
The bigger flex is putting expensive items in your bazaar at 1 gil ea. with capped gil.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-07-15 08:52:23  
Asura.Iiana said: »
Quote | Reply  | Report | Score: 1 +

naw thats so 2010
 Asura.Imoutosan
user: imoutosan
By Asura.Imoutosan 2020-07-15 09:24:30  
Or worse: a somewhat maybe potentially possible price. (Forget a zero?) Had my little heart all a racing the other day, seeing a KC at 45M...............

Dude had capped gil. QQ
By Shichishito 2020-07-15 10:18:33  
The bigger flex is putting expensive items in your bazaar at 1 gil ea. with capped gil.
what if i take the bait but got 0 gil on my account? jokes on them?
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-07-15 11:22:45  
ksoze said: »

Doing this doesn't make a lot sense unless this person is showing off or smth which is dumb.

I mean this should be only needed if you are lacking accounts i guess, and who's lacking accounts that is selling..

Only case i see for this is preparing a 8 billion gil server transfer.

You can't transfer servers with gil in your delivery box (well, you can but it WILL be gone).

Most per character would be mog garden box for 1 billion and the 999,999,999 on you.
[+]
By Taint 2020-07-15 11:26:00  

https://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/67669
 Phoenix.Bridgerbot
サーバ: Phoenix
user: bridger
By Phoenix.Bridgerbot 2020-07-15 11:33:39  
And proud of it.

Make a bed, now sleep in it.

I mean if this Eiryl guy is gonna buy gil and show it off that he hit max, we're gonna know he's a gil buyer.
First Page 2