I Hate The Einherjar Door, So I Made A Script

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Einherjar » I hate the Einherjar door, so I made a script
I hate the Einherjar door, so I made a script
 Asura.Cherished
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Cherished 2020-07-07 17:29:54  
I have multiple characters and sometimes it's a real pain to do einherjar.

Do you run out of time trying to trade the lamps to your alt's? There's an addon for that, called trade. After you make a whitelist your alts will automatically open a trade window when someone on the whitelist trades them.

Next, who here hates trade spamming the stupid door? /
I made a script for that. And as long as you don't have the KI's to do Odin I/II, with a little typing (or keybind or macro) you can target, trade, navigate the menu, and select wing 3.
You will need the addon called tradeNPC but if you put this script in a .lua in gearswap it'll save you time, energy and as I like to say, /sigh's per hour.
NOTE: You may need to adjust the wait time according to server lag etc.

Want to have a script to trade the 'glowing lamp' once you've successfully reserved a slot in Einherjar? It's useful if you have many alts like me.
NOTE: Again, adjust wait times for server lag.

These are alias commands you use them by typing in chat:
//lamp
//glowing
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-07-07 17:31:56  
There's already a complete addon for that.
[+]
 Asura.Cherished
By Asura.Cherished 2020-07-07 18:10:03  
Then share it here. Because the only one I found sends packets to the server, which add unnecessary risk. Instead these scripts simulate pressing keys on your keyboard.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-07-07 18:15:18  
Sounds like you already found it then, just an FYI tradenpc and trade also send packets.
 Asura.Cherished
By Asura.Cherished 2020-07-07 18:22:28  
That particular addon you're talking about, Valkyrie did not seem safe to me. It's a wip, not a full addon.