Unity NPCs

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » unity NPCs
unity NPCs
By Shichishito 2020-07-05 07:51:08  
figured some unity NPCs have incomplete or no info at all. its a few hours befor JP midnight, gain exp active and i felt cute so i picked up Naja (UC) for testing.

she seems to have decent ACC, can hit apex raptors and matamata reliably without needing marine stewpot food but starts missing vs apex bats, apex jagils and apex crabs. however i suspect her to wield some sort of kraken club cause her attack/damage on auto attacks is extremely low, she hits apex matamatas and apex crabs consistently for 0 damage and even with 20% -def debuff she rarely does 1 damage.

on the plus side her tp gain is very fast as expected with kraken club, sometimes ready to WS within ~2 attack rounds. unfortunately she has no WS AI, means she spams her WS as soon as she gets 1000+ TP. she holds TP forever even once she has reached 3000TP if you nor your trusts tp is over 1000, she WSs immediately if you or one of your trusts have 1000 TP or more. if her ACC is capped her WS cycle seems fast enough to interrupt something like (her)fusion -> (you)fragmentation -> (you)light, so you can't reliably close double light.

she seems to pick WS at random (or maybe tied to something weird like odd or even day time numbers) on summon. i once had her pick nott 3 times in a row so you can't reliably plan ahead to have her on the right WS when you do instanced/time limited content.

her hexa strike has fusion property as expected
peacbreaker seems to have Distortion/Reverberation property and maybe a -def down debuff (not convinced yet).
*edit1*
najas abilities:
-Focus

najas weaponskills:
-Hexa strike (Fusion)
-Nott (self heal)
-Black Halo (Fragmentation)
-Peacebreaker (Distortion/Reverberation)
-justicebreaker (Darkness/Gravitation) [seems to apply -mdef down, diffusion ray did 5600 befor and 7000 dmg after she applied justicebreaker, i'm not convinced of the 50% as mentioned in the wiki.)

if someone else wants to pick up a uncommon trust and do testing feel free to add the info here so someone with edit rights can update the wiki.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-07-05 08:06:57  
All of her trust information is here

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Trust

She gets locked into a WS upon summon which is why you see her doing the same one 3x straight.
By Shichishito 2020-07-05 08:22:51  
its incomplete, peace and justice breaker WS properties are missing for example. the info about hitting for 0 dmg on tank type mobs like apex matamata/crab can slo be usefull.

i will try to also get SC properties of justicebreaker but couldn't get her to use it yet.
By Shichishito 2020-07-05 12:04:10  
added justice and peace breaker SC properties to topic post.

justicebreaker could be interesting for all the THF and DNC out there. rudra spam would always end in some form of darkness or double darkness. even better than Aldo due to the chance for double darkness.

i have no clue how many times she attacks each round but she gets 200 tp for each hit that connects and also seems to end up with 200 tp after ws. i'm pretty sure she has at least triple attack, if she has quad attack she can occasionally be ready for WS within 1 attack round.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2020-07-05 13:10:37  
All hail Apururu!