Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 ... 33 34 35
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-03 19:18:05  
KN is right, we need more topics.

'If it's close – watch out': Biden says he has 600 lawyers ready to fight election 'chicanery' by Trump

USA Today
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-03 21:33:28  
All bought and paid for the Democrat Party of course.

And for the really funny stuff

Greatest contribution to the 2020 debate

And the likely results of the 2020 election

[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-03 21:39:06  
i respectfully demand this thread be locked since other similar but less focalized threads about similar subjects exist.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-03 21:39:27  
It would only be fair.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-03 22:02:28  
$50 bucks that Trump wins, and at a greater electoral college victory than 2016, and that the mainstream media will say after that that the Russians meddled in the election again. All in that order.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-04 08:17:03  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
$50 bucks that Trump wins, and at a greater electoral college victory than 2016, and that the mainstream media will say after that that the Russians meddled in the election again. All in that order.

ill do you one better. 100 bucks says he sweeps at least five hundred electoral votes (before any shennanagins where states decide to violate the constitution and mandate their electors be faithless because muh popular vote!).
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-04 08:18:30  
also still wondering why this thread wasnt closed? i was informed that we werent allowed to make sub threads like this.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 09:13:51  
Hideka, we are allowed to make threads.

In this section they should be about politics and/or religion.

The presidential race qualifies.

Saevel, your "the really funny stuff" picture is a dead link.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-04 09:27:51  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Hideka, we are allowed to make threads.

In this section they should be about politics and/or religion.

The presidential race qualifies.

oh no i was making a point.

rooks locked a thread for 'theres another thread about a similar subject' and im poking at that. it was less that he locked it for violating any rules, and more that he locked it because it ran counter to his perception of reality, and then made vauge threats of banning for no reason at all, and im pointing out that cant be the way an open forum works. i could care less if you made a million threads about different aspects of a similar subject - in fact id encourage it. it helps finer points of an issue (like a literally proven hoax that a drug was killing people) not get buried in a megathread.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-04 09:29:53  
im pointing out that you've done quite literally the same thing and its gone ignored.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 10:02:50  
Let's get this out in the open.

The Trump Talk thread is supposed to be only about President Trump. It isn't supposed to be about other subjects, but it has been hijacked into being a quasi-Random P&R.

This thread is about the 2020 election. Which, strangely enough, isn't just about the presidential election. If this was only going to be the presidential election, it would be named so.

There are almost 600 elections for 2 branches of government going on this year. We could talk about any of the 600 elections.

Yes, it will be mostly about the presidential election, but that's not all.

Hell, we don't even know for sure who's going against Trump yet, even though Biden is a shoe-in, the DNC may pull some shenanigans and put Clinton as the nominee. It has happened in 2016, so I wouldn't put it past them....
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-04 11:27:25  

Hmm came up fine in my browser but who knows. I can't edit the post so here is the actual jpg file.

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/office-dwight-too-many-people-in-world-need-new-plague-coronavirus-***.jpg

Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-04 11:29:03  
Let's get this out in the open.

The Trump Talk thread is supposed to be only about President Trump. It isn't supposed to be about other subjects, but it has been hijacked into being a quasi-Random P&R.

This thread is about the 2020 election. Which, strangely enough, isn't just about the presidential election. If this was only going to be the presidential election, it would be named so.

There are almost 600 elections for 2 branches of government going on this year. We could talk about any of the 600 elections.

Yes, it will be mostly about the presidential election, but that's not all.

Hell, we don't even know for sure who's going against Trump yet, even though Biden is a shoe-in, the DNC may pull some shenanigans and put Clinton as the nominee. It has happened in 2016, so I wouldn't put it past them....

Yep looking at some of the Senate ones as they are the most interesting.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 13:09:54  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Hmm came up fine in my browser but who knows. I can't edit the post so here is the actual jpg file.

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/office-dwight-too-many-people-in-world-need-new-plague-coronavirus-***.jpg

Thanks anyway but on both edge and firefox I get "We cannot complete this request, remote data could not be fetched"

What browser do you use?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 13:11:34  
both edge and firefox
Found the problem.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 13:21:45  
both edge and firefox
Found the problem.
Yep. My Chrome died for some reason...
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-04 13:27:22  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Thanks anyway but on both edge and firefox I get "We cannot complete this request, remote data could not be fetched"

What browser do you use?

Works in Chrome, Firefox and Vivaldi (Chrome derivative).
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 15:03:45  
Might be my addblock on firefox, I should reinstall chrome anyway.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 17:03:55  
I reinstalled Chrome. It still comes up as a totally blank window.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 18:22:14  
I blame your computer then.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 18:39:59  
I blame it on the bossa nova.
By volkom 2020-07-04 23:04:49  

if you change it to "china meddled in the election" instead of russia, you're on
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 23:09:36  
volkom said: »

if you change it to "china meddled in the election" instead of russia, you're on
Naw, the MSM loves China. Mainly because if they say anything bad about China, the parent companies will be hurt. AKA if CNN says one thing bad about China, China will shut down all Disney theme parks and take them over in China. Why do you think the MSM is stating the CCP propaganda line?
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-04 23:23:02  

Naw, the MSM loves China. Mainly because if they say anything bad about China, the parent companies will be hurt. AKA if CNN says one thing bad about China, China will shut down all Disney theme parks and take them over in China. Why do you think the MSM is stating the CCP propaganda line?

dunno but /tinfoilhat
I think a lot of the democrats hate trump because he wanted to renegotiate trade and bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA therefore hurting all their personal investments and shares with companies in china
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-07-04 23:24:29  
I blame it on the bossa nova.

Funny off topic...of all the shows I've been streaming lately I decided to watch all 11 seasons of the Carol Burnett Show, and both Eydie Gormé and her husband Steve Lawrence were guests numerous times. She did that song on one of the episodes! It's quite catchy actually.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 10:43:46  

dunno but /tinfoilhat
I think a lot of the democrats hate trump because he wanted to renegotiate trade and bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA therefore hurting all their personal investments and shares with companies in china

i mean he literally shot, Butchered, cooked, and ate their cash cow. How could they not hate him? he literally ran on the platform of "IM GONNA KILL THAT COW". its why the democrat leaders have lost their mind and pushed their entire base into a psychotic frenzy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 10:45:46  
also this woman will basically determine the outcome of 2020 if she survives prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw48VryHBNU&pp=wgIECgIIAQ==
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 11:05:40  
Heres the other big thing facing the 2020 election.

WHITE SUPREMACIST KILLS TWO BLACK BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS IN VISCOUS HIT AND RUN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsbhUtGypU

Just kidding.

It was a regular black guy He hit two white women protesting on the freeway at night in all black. and he never ran - they mobbed his car afterwards so he drove further down the road and waited for cops.

facts I don't like is the other big thing facing 2020.

People came out saying this was a white supremacist who tried killing blm protestors. the truth was nothing close to that claim.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-05 11:52:38  
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
Heres the other big thing facing the 2020 election.

WHITE SUPREMACIST KILLS TWO BLACK BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS IN VISCOUS HIT AND RUN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsbhUtGypU

Just kidding.

It was a regular black guy He hit two white women protesting on the freeway at night in all black. and he never ran - they mobbed his car afterwards so he drove further down the road and waited for cops.

facts I don't like is the other big thing facing 2020.

People came out saying this was a white supremacist who tried killing blm protestors. the truth was nothing close to that claim.

The "truth" is just hate speech. "Our truth" is whatever gets Democrats elected.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-05 14:35:09  
honestly anyone still denying 'facts I don't like' is a thing is a *** moron. at least 90% of the garbage MSM is spewing out is nothing but framing and misdirection ***. its honestly one of the reasons i still say tucker carlson is one of the few people left worth watching (and aparently the USA Agrees since hes now the top viewed cable news program in the world- go figure).
[+]
First Page 2 ... 33 34 35