RChat - Chat Replacement Add-On For Windower

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » rChat - Chat Replacement Add-On for Windower
rChat - Chat Replacement Add-On for Windower
By Wiking 2021-09-05 15:08:16  
is there a way to completey hide FFXI chat window and only run this?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Regatz
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blace
By Odin.Regatz 2021-10-20 10:32:24  
Asura.Nuance said: »
Currently there is no way to completely eliminate the entire in game vanilla chat due to The way NPCs utilize the chat for certain functions are example being it cannot filter out Magian Moogles Rae it completely locks up because the menus use the same IDs that the npc text uses so that’s going to happen every now and then.

If I’m missing anything in that regard erupt can better explain it I’m sure
Asura.Erupt said: »
Going over a conversation we had in windower discord about settings.

It was
Window effects off,
Reactive Log on
Split windows on
Vertical windows on

and then should be able to bottom out minimum to 0

Whenever text shows up when I type i just hit ESC a couple of times to force my log back to 0 too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
サーバ: Bahamut
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-10-26 07:29:47  
Does this affect functionality of Kparse? I know back at its release Battlemod would cause Kparse to not read the log correctly so I have avoided any chat modifying addons but this one just looks too nice to ignore...
 Asura.Erupt
サーバ: Asura
user: erupt
By Asura.Erupt 2021-11-08 10:14:17  
Bahamut.Bizarro said: »
Does this affect functionality of Kparse? I know back at its release Battlemod would cause Kparse to not read the log correctly so I have avoided any chat modifying addons but this one just looks too nice to ignore...

If you're using incoming pause there's probably a good chance this would interrupt kparse. I don't know how kparse works so that's just a guess by how your describing it.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
サーバ: Bahamut
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-11-08 18:27:23  
Asura.Erupt said: »
Bahamut.Bizarro said: »

If you're using incoming pause there's probably a good chance this would interrupt kparse. I don't know how kparse works so that's just a guess by how your describing it.

Kparse reads the chat log direct from the hex id in RAM. My understanding is that since BattleMod, at least back in the day, changed it at that level is why Kparse couldn't read the log anymore.

I still may give it a shot though, the worst case scenario I turn it off. This addon just looks too good to not try out. Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [154 days between previous and next post]
By Aerison 2022-04-11 10:48:54  
Not sure if this is still supported, but anyone have issues with Names and zones in chatbox changing to yell colors?
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-04-11 13:35:15  
What's the way to make the black background transparent?
I'm planning to replace my chat window for more gui space and the black background going further out than my log window covers up other plugins i'd rather be able to see.

Eg: I'd use a blank window 1 at the same dimensions as the chat. Window 2 would be one line and have all the messages go there forthe sake of the plugin.
This would mean the other misc FFXI vanilla menus directly above the chat log aren't covered up when i try to use em on controller at the same time as this addon and it leaves an empty space I can use for my UI.
Alternatively, is there anything I can do to change the size of the box itself?
 Asura.Nuance
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2022-04-11 14:48:57  
All the commands are listed under the change log

//rchat alpha <0-255> (Change background transparency)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kyleen
user: Garaku
By Asura.Kyleen 2022-05-15 14:13:32  
Is there a way to get it to stop looping "Calibrating font: arial / Completed calibration for font: arial"?
 Asura.Erupt
By Asura.Erupt 2022-06-09 10:37:35  
Asura.Kyleen said: »
Is there a way to get it to stop looping "Calibrating font: arial / Completed calibration for font: arial"?

I think I solved your issue on windower discord, just needed a size change to the font.
[+]
 Asura.Erupt
By Asura.Erupt 2022-06-09 10:38:05  
I've updated rchat to fix some battle messages appearing in the general tab.
[+]