SIC Merits????

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » SIC merits????
SIC merits????
 Siren.Wolfpack
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: wolfpack
By Siren.Wolfpack 2009-10-21 18:37:52  
if "sic" is going to be replaced with "ready", how do u think SIC TIMER merits will be handled by SE?

also am i going to need 2 marcos to use pet TP? 1 for charmed pets and another for jugs?
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-10-21 18:40:17  
Wolfpack said:
if "sic" is going to be replaced with "ready", how do u think SIC TIMER merits will be handled by SE?

also am i going to need 2 marcos to use pet TP? 1 for charmed pets and another for jugs?

To the bolded statement more than likely the answer will be yes. However i'm afraid that given the fact they never mentioned the merit category and simply replaced it, that merits in Sic aren't going to do jack for "Ready".

It seems "Ready" runs off a point system based on duration. Unless they ninja edit merits as well for BST i doubt it :(
 Siren.Wolfpack
By Siren.Wolfpack 2009-10-21 18:43:37  
maybe we can merit this "ready" ability also.
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-10-21 18:56:19  
Wolfpack said:
maybe we can merit this "ready" ability also.

It's possible in the future but i wouldn't expect it from the start at all. The wait time seems to be pretty unreal, 3 minutes to do a better TP move? {No Thanks}.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-21 18:58:55  
Wolfpack said:
marcos

POLO!
 Siren.Wolfpack
By Siren.Wolfpack 2009-10-21 20:32:29  
In most situations you pop a jug well before u start the fight to get the "call beast" timer down, so i 1st TP move will most likely be w/e u want. and if the mob/NM has some AGI/EVA u will be able to get the tier 2 TP moves in most cases.