Blau Dolch With NIN?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Blau Dolch with NIN?
Blau Dolch with NIN?
 Shiva.Murdrbass
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: murdrbass
By Shiva.Murdrbass 2009-10-21 13:24:10  
Just wanted some opinions using Blau Dolch on off-hand with Ninja. I'm working on leveling Ninja and am fairly new to the job. I have just hit level 72 so was looking at possibly getting a Blau Dolch if it would have any benifits with NIN. My main weapon would be the Senjuinrikio Katana. Would this set up be benificial in any situations?
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-21 13:28:52  
Take it from your offhand and put it in your mainhand and then you have an argument.

Evisceration > Blade:Jin, and from what I remember, Blau/Perdu is the best damage a NIN can get.

Obviously ACC would be lacking for higher level stuff but in merits against, say, Colibri, that's not such a big issue. And of course anything lower only gets less evasive.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-21 13:33:51  
Would need to use crab sushi w/ dolch and still be in the 80s %wise as far as nin goes (in a speed build)
 Shiva.Murdrbass
サーバ: Shiva
user: murdrbass
By Shiva.Murdrbass 2009-10-21 13:40:05  
Thanks! So what are the requirements needed to obtain a Perdu Blade? Do I have to have a certain ranking? Also looks like i would need to be NIN75 before I could use Evisceration as dagger caps at 230 with NIN75.
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-21 13:44:43  
Perdu I believe may be SL assault rank, and a certain number of ISP though I may be wrong on the rank, it does come from ISP items.