Who's Got Nyzule Tokens Automation? Come On, Now.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
First Page 2 3
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 20:23:31  
Alright, fess up. I want to see how you detect free floors among other things. If you're a competent coder and want to talk shop, please PM me.

Spill it. Thanks.

P.S: Someone with a very big, braggadocious mouth claims to have "a guy" who is such an amazing programmer (eye-***-roll) who has tokens automated and a mission bot. I want to talk to this person. (No, I'm not RMT, just a programmer who like solving technical problems. I don't care about RMT, I do not buy/sell or really care about negatively impacting your bottom-line. I do however, sometimes care about dispelling ***, which is so prevalent among all of the ***-waving and ***-measuring that goes on with this game).

P.P.S: Memes weclome.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 20:27:02  
All the usual suspects have that/can do that.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-06-02 20:33:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
All the usual suspects have that/can do that.

Gimme that mission bot bruh. Mainly WoTG. I'll give you love.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 20:35:55  
If I had it, I'd share it. This is why people rarely give me stuff *sad face*
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-02 20:37:22  
He is asking for Mr. Smith
By Draylo 2020-06-02 20:44:53  
Nobody is going to tell you or even reach out to you unless from a sock account. Tell us how much you're willing to pay mr money bags
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-02 20:47:42  
What kind of $$$$ we talking?
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-06-02 20:50:14  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
a reach around.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-02 20:50:56  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
a reach around.
I want mine first !!
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-02 20:51:06  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
a reach around.
Two, and deal!
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 20:54:25  
Draylo said: »
Nobody is going to tell you or even reach out to you unless from a sock account. Tell us how much you're willing to pay mr money bags

This has nothing to do with money. I'm looking for programmatic detection (packet inspection) for free floors. Thank you for your contribution to this thread, but your post, as much like everything else you say and do, is neither actionable nor constructive.

Elidyr, respectfully, you're as competent a coder as a child playing with matches. Keep practicing. (Unless you have Nyzule Isle packets mapped and know how to identify free floors, please stop wasting my time).
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-02 20:57:06  
Jeeze, this guy is flailing all over the place. Calm down there bud, nobody is meaning any offense to you. You specifically allude to money in your post, and I was just suggesting if you discussed what you were willing to spend you might get more bites.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-02 20:57:27  
Why is everyone so angry these days
 Asura.Shermansmith
By Asura.Shermansmith 2020-06-02 21:01:01  
Not enough exercise.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-02 21:03:06  
Yikes, right.

Felgarr said: »
Elidyr, respectfully, you're as competent a coder as a child playing with matches. Keep practicing. (Unless you have Nyzule Isle packets mapped and know how to identify free floors, please stop wasting my time).

For such a competent guy your asking on here of all places?
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-06-02 21:09:51  

This has nothing to do with money. I'm looking for programmatic detection (packet inspection) for free floors. Thank you for your contribution to this thread, but your post, as much like everything else you say and do, is neither actionable nor constructive.

If you can't figure out how to detect free floors within a minute of thinking about it you probably shouldn't be talking like a l33t c0d3r.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 21:13:37  
Jeeze, this guy is flailing all over the place. Calm down there bud, nobody is meaning any offense to you. You specifically allude to money in your post, and I was just suggesting if you discussed what you were willing to spend you might get more bites.

When I said "[I'm not interested].. in negatively impacting your bottom-line", I alluded to the fact that person who can answer my question may be involved in RMT (or sell FFXI 3rd-party software). I did not imply that I would spend a dime to get the technical information I'm looking for.

However, your ignorance is no excuse make such weak associations. Please stop proving that post count and IQ/penis-size are inversely-proportional.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 21:20:29  
Then I misread it, no need to get bent out of shape. Jeeze, good luck, maybe your charm can get them to send a PM since you asked so nicely.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-06-02 21:21:03  
nice bot conversation. also don't you simply have to double check the entrance lamp to check wether or not its a free floor?
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 21:27:52  
Shichishito said: »
nice bot conversation. also don't you simply have to double check the entrance lamp to check wether or not its a free floor?

Someone I know, Lordoftheseven, is insisting that automation exists for Nyzule Isle and making lots of grandiose clams about what kind of special tools they have. I'm trying to get a hold of the author because I have specific questions about how to identify the packet which indicates either (a) a floor is complete or (b) a free floor has occurred.

https://github.com/Windower/Lua/blob/dev/addons/libs/packets/fields.lua#L1307

I'm not 100% sure which packet ID/byte/flag corresponds to this behavior and was hoping to get some additional information on the subject. However, unfortunately, lots of people who play FFXI without a technical background like to embellish or exaggerate their knowledge or accomplishments or both. It's infuriating and I reserve the right to give snarky responses to people with more post counts than sense.

At the very least, I'm about 50% hopeful this thread generates some quality memes about packets.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-06-02 21:33:40  
do it the easy way and just read the chat log
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-02 21:33:55  
Someone I know, Lordoftheseven, is insisting that automation exists for Nyzule Isle

Snitches. Stitches. Are you new?

I wonder how they feel having this accusation levied against them in a public FFXI forum. Did they openly express that they don't care if you call them out by name as a cheater?
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 21:34:56  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Someone I know, Lordoftheseven, is insisting that automation exists for Nyzule Isle

What do you happened to the previous Lords of One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six?

Ramuh.Austar said: »

You don't get a chat log message when you get a free floor. Thank you for playing our game.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-06-02 21:35:03  

Someone I know, Lordoftheseven, is insisting that automation exists for Nyzule Isle and making lots of grandiose clams about what kind of special tools they have. I'm trying to get a hold of the author because I have specific questions about how to identify the packet which indicates either (a) a floor is complete or (b) a free floor has occurred.

I'm not 100% sure which packet ID/byte/flag corresponds to this behavior and was hoping to get some additional information on the subject. However, unfortunately, lots of people who play FFXI without a technical background like to embellish or exaggerate their knowledge or accomplishments or both. It's infuriating and I reserve the right to give snarky responses to people with more post counts than sense.

At the very least, I'm about 50% hopeful this thread generates some quality memes about packets.

Packetviewer is freely available and anyone can enter Nyzul. Have fun. You also don't even need to use packets to do this.

fr though you over complicating the ***out of this lol, floor detection the least of your worries. If you know anything about menus just think about it for a minute.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-06-02 21:35:56  
Asura.Aeonova said: »

What do you happened to the previous Lords of One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six?

Ramuh.Austar said: »

You don't get a chat log message when you get a free floor. Thank you for playing our game.
if you don't get a message, then you get enough of a message. if you were even 1% as good a coder as you claim, you could make it work
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-02 21:37:30  
Edit: Nevermind. Not even worth my time and I feel bad me posting even gave this a bump.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-02 21:37:46  
Obv i was trolling you if that much isnt obv by now
[+]
By zaxtiss 2020-06-02 21:54:15  
Fel, you should lay off the drugs and calm down bud lol its just a game. who gives a *** about who has what hack. goodlord.
no one is going to give you jack ***.
how you come off the bat sounding like a *** won't ever help you get info.
best of luck with it though.
also!
pakketz!!
[+]
 Asura.Erupt
user: erupt
By Asura.Erupt 2020-06-02 21:57:11  
Lakshmi.Darkdoom said: »

Packetviewer is freely available and anyone can enter Nyzul. Have fun. You also don't even need to use packets to do this.

fr though you over complicating the ***out of this lol, floor detection the least of your worries. If you know anything about menus just think about it for a minute.

Talk the shop brah.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-06-02 22:00:59  
Asura.Erupt said: »
Lakshmi.Darkdoom said: »

Talk the shop brah.

aww yeah talk dirty to me about that shop.
First Page 2 3