Star Wars - The Clone Wars Finale (Spoiler Thread)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Star Wars - The Clone Wars finale (Spoiler thread)
Star Wars - The Clone Wars finale (Spoiler thread)
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-04 14:19:34  
So today is actually a big Star Wars day for me. I downloaded the 'Ahsoka' audio book last night. I also got the final part of the Ventress storyline with the 'Dark Disciple' audio book which I started first and am 11 chapters into. Finally, tonight on Disney Plus, they will be airing the final episode of 'Star Wars - The Clone Wars'. The entirety of the seven seasons of 'The Clone Wars' is, in my opinion, better than the 9 actual 'Star Wars' movies. Oh, and I also got the the four 2014 'Darth Maul - Son Of Dathomir' comics so... I'm pretty much on Star Wars lockdown today. I had to get pumped up because Disney is releasing that final Clone Wars tonight so I figured I'd go all-in on a Star Wars day because it's basically the last of the George Lucas' influenced Star Wars that we're going to get. After this it will be only fan-service and pandering to focus groups of The Mouse.

(I thought I'd spoiler tag this if people wanted to talk about 'The Clone Wars', but maybe I'm the only Star Wars fan on the forums and this thread will slowly drop down the topic list and fall off into obscurity.)
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-04 14:36:15  
The finale is already live on Disney+, it was solid. The 4 episodes of the Siege of Mandalore is easily the best content we have gotten since the Empire Strikes Back, and its likely not going to be eclipsed anytime soon. I'd like to see a theatrical version released, for when we are allowed to go back to theaters.

Its too bad they chose to waste the first 8 episodes of S7, which are pretty much unwatchable. They should have animated the Son of Dathomir storyline for sure. It would have been a much better lead in to the Siege.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-04 18:02:05  
They had maybe four or five storylines written for season 7 way back before Lucas sold out. That's where The Bad Batch and Ahsoka's adventure stories in this actual season 7 came from. The girl Ahsoka ended up meeting on the lower levels was supposed to be a guy and a minor love interest for her though. Disney can't have breeding age youngsters paired up with opposite-gender love interests these days though. Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, and Kim Possible are all virgins, guys.