Testing The DELETE ACCOUNT Function

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Testing the DELETE ACCOUNT function
Testing the DELETE ACCOUNT function
By Viciouss 2020-04-09 16:54:15  
Not a single person on this website is hoping hundreds of thousands of people will die. Wow.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-04-09 17:35:18  
DirectX said: »
Nah, I'm just letting you know because I know mods said not to use it because it doesn't really work so if it goes crazy this is why.
It works...probably.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-09 18:19:20  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Even Rava couldn't [+] that one, and he [+]s nearly all of his posts.

Just can't stop thinking about me, can you?

But seriously, if you're going to go out of your way to call me out for something, at least make it accurate. Even Directx thought you were flailing half of the time and this is no different. Unless your definition of "nearly all" is "<20%" (which wouldn't surprise me because you can't handle basic definitions), then this is yet another failed personal attack. Good luck on your next attempt.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-09 18:38:27  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Even Rava couldn't [+] that one, and he [+]s nearly all of his posts.

Just can't stop thinking about me, can you?

But seriously, if you're going to go out of your way to call me out for something, at least make it accurate. Even Directx thought you were flailing half of the time and this is no different. Unless your definition of "nearly all" is "<20%" (which wouldn't surprise me because you can't handle basic definitions), then this is yet another failed personal attack. Good luck on your next attempt.

The point was that the comment was so terrible that not even you liked it. It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-09 18:52:00  
Then your point was lost on the fact that I don't [+] even 20% of his (or anyone else's) posts to begin with.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-09 21:46:59  
Then your point was lost on the fact that I don't [+] even 20% of his (or anyone else's) posts to begin with.

Why are you trying to create an argument where one doesn't exist? Inflammatory remarks over [+] stuff? Juvenile at best...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-09 21:58:41  

Why are you trying to create an argument where one doesn't exist? Inflammatory remarks over [+] stuff? Juvenile at best...

You're the one who name-dropped me with a stupid line that wasn't even remotely based on anything factual. Maybe stick to the topic instead of bringing me up constantly. I know this is a thread started by your idol, but you don't have to act like him.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-09 22:10:53  

You're the one who name-dropped me with a stupid line that wasn't even remotely based on anything factual. Maybe stick to the topic instead of bringing me up constantly. I know this is a thread started by your idol, but you don't have to act like him.

Get over it. Be like Elsa.
By Voren 2020-04-10 00:32:09  
kireek said: »
Can you imagine if a 3rd party was created and that 3rd party was the party of democrats from 10-15 years ago?

Protection of free speech, pro worker, anti illegals, proud of country, pro border, anti all racism, anti censorship, no identity politics etc etc

Can you imagine if a 3rd party was created and that 3rd party was the party of Republicans from the 1860's?

Protection of free speech, pro worker (get rid of slaves and hire people), embrace immigrants freely, proud of country, didn't care about the border, anti all racism (again, abolishing of slavery) no identity politics etc etc

Hell you don't have to even go back that far, but the point is that both the major political parties have gone through several conversions. Republicans were known as liberals, radicals, and the party of anti-slavery while Democrats were known as conservatives who wanted to retain slaves AND not pay taxes on them.

Democrats started to change once they realized they needed the Black vote. Jobs, welfare, education, and healthcare were promised in order to get votes, thus they started to become more liberal and evolved into what you see today.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Voren 2020-04-10 04:46:52  

So in your eyes anyone that shows any opposition to Trump at all, questions him in any way, shape, or form, and/or doesn't fully support his policies without question is, in effect, a leftist that wants to see the US destroyed? Am I getting the gist of that?

If that's the case you're no better than the idiots that were calling people racist when they opposed the ACA and all the crap addons within it.

Hydroxychloroquine hasn't been ran through the full spectrum of trials for it to be safely administered and touted as the treatment for COVID19, it's barely anecdotal, and what tests have been done are low quality. Trump doesn't own enough in the company stocks for it to be worth him touting it for financial gain, that conspiracy theory was debunked. The only gain I see for him pushing the usage with a "what do you have to lose?" attitude is that if it's successful he gets to start rebuilding the economy and hopefully salvaging enough by November, and looks like a hero.

Trump already has enough to win 2020, but this little bit would certainly not hurt his election.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-10 06:46:31  
The democrats (that includes most on the left who post here) have been out of their minds with anger for the past 3 years

Get the fu*k out with that holier than though bullshi*. Most Democrats are so deranged about Trump they would throw a parade if anything happeend to him.

What? Who is out of their mind with anger?

And 3 years? How could you know that since you've only been posting in PnR for the past 4 months? Who did you post here as before that?
By Voren 2020-04-10 07:00:39  
Opposition is fine and normal on most things, the problem is the desire for him to fail

Obama spent 8 years being blocked by Republicans at every turn. ACA was a complete Democratic piece of shi.....legislation with zero Republican support. Everything proposed by Democrats was trashed by Republicans.

Even now Mitch McConnell would block anything he could that was proposed by a Democrat so long as it doesn't cut his own political throat.

Both sides are to blame, but you're riding the absolute right wing good left wing evil without even acknowledging they're both attached to the same pigeon shitting on everyone's windshield.

I do agree about the butthurt running rampant, but it's no different than the butthurt that ran amok during Obama, or the mass butthurt on both sides under Bush where obstructionism pretty much started to gain a bigger foothold, at least from my perspective.

2024 will be interesting for sure.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-10 11:37:33  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Extremists gonna extreme, doesn’t matter the venue. What’s important is to always remember they don’t speak for the majority.

The democrats (that includes most on the left who post here) have been out of their minds with anger for the past 3 years, everything must be an attack, every disaster is an opportunity to score points.

Voren said: »
So in your eyes anyone that shows any opposition to Trump at all, questions him in any way, shape, or form, and/or doesn't fully support his policies without question is, in effect, a leftist that wants to see the US destroyed? Am I getting the gist of that?

If that's the case you're no better than the idiots that were calling people racist when they opposed the ACA and all the crap addons within it.

Kireek, this is a video game forum discussing politics.
No sway in the United States or how it operates is held whatsoever by any opinion of people who post on this site.
The sweeping generalizations made of how people feel and act based on your perception of often heated discussion on this site is concerning, especially since the US is not YOUR country, nor is Donald Trump your leader.

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/how-to-access-mental-health-services/

Please seek help.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-10 11:47:52  
And 3 years? How could you know that since you've only been posting in PnR for the past 4 months? Who did you post here as before that?

I believe he is referring to the 2016 election, Oz.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-10 12:22:31  
Some of you (too many) are hilarious beyond words with your fixation on past enemies coming back to attack you on socks.

I don't know if sock is the right word. Many people dual-box, tri-box, or more and have numerous accounts, either by raising up the additional characters or being gifted characters by friends that have retired from the game. Those characters may already have established ffxiah accounts so they aren't necessarily "socks." I've always thought of a sock as being a person that has created a new account after being banned, for the sole purpose of trolling.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-04-11 13:41:12  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
DirectX said: »
Nah, I'm just letting you know because I know mods said not to use it because it doesn't really work so if it goes crazy this is why.
It works...probably.

I can confirm it doesn't, lol. Or at least, it doesn't send the code.
Oh, yeah...part of the outgoing email thing is broken. But the delete account thing works if you get your code.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-30 07:20:28  
So did he overcome the virus?
[+]