Not Sure Why I Had An Insult Thrown At Me.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Not sure why I had an insult thrown at me.
Not sure why I had an insult thrown at me.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-03-19 18:02:29  
DirectX said: »
Deep down I think bilnes is a genius and has uncovered amazing things in his threads.

He only lacks the ability to communicate them in a manner in which we can benefit from them.
100%
By Mattelot 2020-03-19 18:41:24  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
billnes said: »
If these statements contain mistakes or lack critical details why can't I be corrected instead of insulted? It really is just that simple...

This right here, this is what civil people expect, this is the reason why mods exist. This is the reason why XIAH is turning into allakazam. XIAH used to have some standards.

So far not a single one of you who enjoy talking smack have even slightly attempted to correct what you presume to be wrong with his ideas.

I really hope it doesn't become that. I know for my server, Alla was just where underachievers (those who played the game for years and never accomplished anything or even hit 75) hung out to take stabs at players who accomplished things and generalize them all for being "elitists" because they can't comprehend why they wouldn't stop whatever they're doing at the drop of a hat to help them with AF or something.
By orangemanbad 2020-03-19 18:48:06  
If these statements contain mistakes or lack critical details why can't I be corrected instead of insulted? It really is just that simple...

This right here, this is what civil people expect, this is the reason why mods exist. This is the reason why XIAH is turning into allakazam. XIAH used to have some standards.

So far not a single one of you who enjoy talking smack have even slightly attempted to correct what you presume to be wrong with his ideas.

Who would want to moderate a video game forum though ?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-19 18:49:27  

Either he can express what he meant in few lines or just save his time writing stuffs none will bother to read.

None have time to read a wall text. And with high probability to be just pure garbage.
By Jetackuu 2020-03-19 21:37:12  
Jetackuu said: »
Kazaki said: »
You got an insult from a guy who said the fix to not being able to cancel the quest is to cancel the quest. I wouldn't think too much into it and a whole new thread about it is just unnecessary drama.

People are idiots and 99.9% of the time an issue is on their end, especially if they won't be helped by a GM. Too bad you're too ignorant to comprehend such a thing.

Evidence? See: Every thread for it/not being able to reforge ever (sans the DP upgrade known issue from when augmenting REMA came out).

I'm really glad to see that this Jetackuu is replying to posts in this thread. Seeing his posts are reconfirming what I already know and what I believe a lot of other people here know: Almost nobody wants to be an educator anymore. The art of education is dying and if Jetackuu and people like him refuse to turn themselves around, education will truly become a lost art. My fear is that if the art of education truly does die, the void left behind will be filled by nothing more than flames and hate. That would truly be a tragedy.

I also believe that some of the other posts in this thread act to reconfirm that as a nation, the United States is not investing enough time/energy/resources into mental health issues. Will too much FFXI drive you insane? It absolutely will, but that's a whole different thread.

I like to believe that if this Jetackuu was truly in his right mind, he would come to this realization: If he took 3/4 of effort it takes to spit his vitriol/poison and turned it towards writing posts that educated the reader, the FFXIAH forums would be 1000% better - nothing like the 4chan-esque raw sewage line that these forums are right now.

I'd like to think that others here share my view. Thank you so much for your understanding.

I assure you that I'm 100% in my right mind and I say with no "vitriol/poison" that you are an idiot. You know absolutely nothing, have no clue what you're talking about and are so far out of touch with reality you think you somehow know anything at all. It's sad.

Others may share your view, and they'd be just as wrong as you are.

If someone out there knows for a fact that there's something I missed, I'd welcome them to say something.

You have missed a lot, apparently including a sanity check. I did say something however, and apparently you missed the point. You don't know what you're talking about (obvious by every post you've ever made, not to even mention these posts).

Yeah, I did.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-03-19 21:38:48  
Pantafernando said: »

Either he can express what he meant in few lines or just save his time writing stuffs none will bother to read.

None have time to read a wall text. And with high probability to be just pure garbage.

It is pure garbage, it's laughable that he keeps posting the same complete nonsense to boot.

Mattelot said: »
I really hope it doesn't become that.
It's not, and never will be. AH used to be a very different place and anyone who thinks "this" is bad has no clue.
[+]
 Odin.Jsmooth
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Jsmooth 2020-03-20 00:19:45  
You all should start being nicer before you just end up talking to douche's all day on here :)
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-03-20 06:05:51  
Jetackuu said: »
It's not, and never will be. AH used to be a very different place and anyone who thinks "this" is bad has no clue.

I hope you're right, I really do. I only say this because other forums I've posted in have changed completely. Granted, there were large changes which caused them. Such as KI became a shitfest when the servers were merged years ago.
By Odinz 2020-03-20 07:10:13  
Odin.Jsmooth said: »
You all should start being nicer before you just end up talking to douche's all day on here :)
Wisest thing I've seen posted, ever, on these forums.
[+]