Overstuffed Mog House Tour!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Overstuffed Mog House Tour!
Overstuffed Mog House Tour!
 Cerberus.Peachio
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Peachio
By Cerberus.Peachio 2020-03-12 11:32:42  
I recently took part in the Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign to explore and now I am fully subscribed after taking some time off. I was pretty big into my Mog House and was pleasantly surprised to find it in order. I missed it! Other than playing with my linkshell and fishing, designing my Mog House was one of my favorite things to do in-game. I made a video showing what my Mog House looks like currently including talking about the new furnishings coming out. I am super excited! Hope you enjoy the tour! ~Peachio

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-12 11:59:00  
I said:
and then Draylo said:
Draylo said: »
I care :) I want a moogle bed

...and now you have posted this video so, I'll now post this captioned image and say I'm sorry and I was wrong.

To be fair, I only meant that nobody cared about the furnishings because nobody was talking about them anywhere I saw, but here we go.

Looking forward to the in the upcoming campaigns:

[+]
 Cerberus.Peachio
By Cerberus.Peachio 2020-03-12 13:33:34  
Haha. There’s definitely an underground group who do still love this stuff. It’s not typical to post about it really because it’s always something you kinda just share with your linkshell. I used to invite people in and we sit around and take pics and then we’d check out theirs and it was pretty fun.

When they did the mog house contests, people showed off some great stuff then too but otherwise, it’s not something everybody’s into. It’s just another way to enjoy the game and I actually prefer playing alone these days and just doing simple things. I’m not really into the same things my husband is in the game these days, although we used to do a lot together!

I know this is not a typical thing most of the remaining gamers enjoy but it’s definitely still fun for me! :) Thanks for updating your meme! Lmao XD
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-12 13:49:16  
I used to make my mog house pretty.

Then I realized I needed those inventory slots and just the Well has storage +80 so now I'm more spartan. Well for inventory. Vana'clock for Moghancement: Bounty. Wooden Flowerpot for monthly. Aurum Coffer for weekly freebie loot. All I could ever need.

[+]
 Cerberus.Peachio
By Cerberus.Peachio 2020-03-13 12:21:44  
Haha, awesome! Thanks for sharing some screen grabs. It looks cozy. I feel ya. I’m always scrambling to prepare when I actually play with others and usually run out of space if I’m farming. It’s the price I must pay for my decisions.

The mog wardrobe 3 & 4 help for storing some gear + storage slips + storage npc’s. I do what I can to survive lol.
[+]
By HyperKTM 2020-03-13 14:20:38  
Wow very cool
By Draylo 2020-03-13 19:56:10  
That was cool!