Your Chanel Here!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Your chanel here!
Your chanel here!
 Fenrir.Surgator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2020-03-11 00:22:38  
Hi everyone!

I am trying to put a topic where everyone can put there channel youtube or there twich for Ffxi!

Why is that? First i think we are sometime missing a lot of interesting people talking about the game we love and sometime i want to see some people do some cool stuff end game , old content, explain the gimmick of some boss and what is a good poverty strategie to win those nm , or anything like this!

Just put your link for where we can see your channel and a brief description of what you're talking in your chanel !

PS : If you don't like one channel , don't post here just to says to everyone you hate that chanel! people can make there own opinon about those chanel!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Resetti
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Freezepop
By Cerberus.Resetti 2020-03-11 01:05:27  
This is the YouTube channel my wife and I share called Retired Gamers. We currently share the channel with the different games that we play!
Retired Gamers YouTube channel

Here is my latest video:
YouTube Video Placeholder

I currently do a Ranger VS. video series where I battle against different enemies of Vana’diel. Here is a playlist of the series:
Ranger VS. Playlist

This is one of the toughest foes I’ve soloed with Trust:
YouTube Video Placeholder

I also made a Dynamis Currency farming video.

A new series I just started is a series called Two Minute Tips where I give a tip and explain it in under two minutes.

Lastly, I made a video of the Best Kept Synergy Secret. It explains what item you need to obtain to synergize the hardest synergy synths in FFXI.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-11 01:19:09  
Thank god that yell isn't infested with the "Check out my twitch channel" shouts like some other game I play.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2020-03-11 02:46:04  
I thought this thread was going to be about your favourite Chanel products....
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-13 09:11:47  
Go figure. Someone is spemming yell w/ "Let's get FFXI on twitch". It reminded me of this thread so I looked it up to see if any new stuff was posted. Sadly, the thread died off.

I'll go ahead and recommend a few. There are three I subscribe to (now in addition to Retired Gamers from the second post in this thread) that produce FFXI-related content. I'm sure there are more out there, but I don't really go looking for it, but end up finding it anyway.

NextGames is good and currently working on an all-encompassing Ninja guide series as well as provides current battlefield strats. Here is an example:

The Mog House puts out some nice lore videos as in this example:

Ruaumoko does lore as well in addition to a variety of other content related to FFXI. Here is an example of his work that I enjoyed.
[+]
 Cerberus.Resetti
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Freezepop
By Cerberus.Resetti 2020-03-13 10:29:44  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Go figure. Someone is spemming yell w/ "Let's get FFXI on twitch". It reminded me of this thread so I looked it up to see if any new stuff was posted. Sadly, the thread died off.

I'll go ahead and recommend a few. There are three I subscribe to (now in addition to Retired Gamers from the second post in this thread) that produce FFXI-related content. I'm sure there are more out there, but I don't really go looking for it, but end up finding it anyway.

NextGames is good and currently working on an all-encompassing Ninja guide series as well as provides current battlefield strats. Here is an example:

The Mog House puts out some nice lore videos as in this example:

Ruaumoko does lore as well in addition to a variety of other content related to FFXI. Here is an example of his work that I enjoyed.

Wow thanks for sharing! I’ve been subbed to Rua and Next games but didn’t know about The Mog House! Very cool!
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-03-13 11:57:05  
I like H4G: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChlcLh8S36H2WhCpqEUhLAg/videos\

I think he does twitch stuff as well
By SimonSes 2020-03-13 12:53:24  
I'm surprised none posted Ejin yet
https://www.twitch.tv/ejin_caitsith
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNVLB-QS0wwfHPm1zaoSxgg

He is one of the most active FFXI streamer out there (He streams almost every day for several hours?). He mostly do endgame stuff 6 boxing.
 Fenrir.Surgator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2020-03-13 13:55:45  
I will post those that i have at the moment and still wasn't told to be there!

There is lulMonk!

His channel show some end game and fun stuff he do with is monk, Ranger with some of is friend! Most of the time it seem to be moment he broadcast on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4lomoNkTESrv4IvFI7tAA

I have Gabemaru that begin is chanel! some explanation on ambuscade and seem to take a route for other thing he seem to be interest in! Hope to see how is chanel will turn out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGpuqi9pov1QQ6nPZSmSs2A

There is Cloudchief Arcade !

He put a lot of information for people who begin and need instruction to what to do or how thing work in ffxi! Really a interesting place for guide for new comer and he do a lot of stream on multiplatform that he let us see on is chanel and we can interact with him when doing is stream!

So a lot of ;

Information for beginer and what to do.
Some high content and showing path how to do relic, mythic , empyrean!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjsyUQX5Ne4LwnEJ5MBcqw

Check them out if you have time for!