users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » MyHome
MyHome
 Asura.Phinneus
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ayer
By Asura.Phinneus 2020-03-08 04:35:08  
I really love the myhome app and how it searches for the first available spell or item that will get you to your home point. I was wondering if it could be adapted to do the same for Reisenjima.

A command like //reisen would search your inventories for available dimensional rings with the charge available. It would bypass teleport spells since that would take you to the other side of the crag.

Just wondering if the developer would look in to adding functionality like this in to the addon.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-08 05:43:32  
Kids these days.

[+]
 Asura.Phinneus
By Asura.Phinneus 2020-03-08 06:05:24  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Kids these days.

Cute. I've probably been playing as long as you have. I just enjoy the quality of life changes that add-ons have given us. :)
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-03-08 06:06:46  
Asura.Phinneus said: »
I really love the myhome app and how it searches for the first available spell or item that will get you to your home point. I was wondering if it could be adapted to do the same for Reisenjima.

A command like //reisen would search your inventories for available dimensional rings with the charge available. It would bypass teleport spells since that would take you to the other side of the crag.

Just wondering if the developer would look in to adding functionality like this in to the addon.
Use Selindrile's luas. //warp, //holla, etc.

https://github.com/Selindrile/GearSwap

EDIT: SORRY SELINDRILE/KALE, BUT I LOVE YOU
[+]
 Asura.Phinneus
By Asura.Phinneus 2020-03-08 10:22:11  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Asura.Phinneus said: »

Use Selindrile's luas. //warp, //holla, etc.

https://github.com/Selindrile/GearSwap

EDIT: SORRY SELINDRILE/KALE, BUT I LOVE YOU

Thanks. I'll give that a shot. :D
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-03-27 03:59:54  
It's called Dimmer and it's in the launcher.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-03-27 05:01:41  
Asura.Chiaia said: »
TIL you guys are actively adding to the launcher addons.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-03-27 06:05:23  
Asura.Arico said: »
I try to get other's to allow us to add their addons that I feel would be interesting/not abusive. Also they can always submit to us(very few do these days) related to v4 stuff. Other wise I do make addons from time to time. Remember most of the active devs of Windower don't play and only focus on Windower 5 stuff.
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2020-03-27 07:02:18  
Asura.Arico said: »
I try to get other's to allow us to add their addons that I feel would be interesting/not abusive. Also they can always submit to us(very few do these days) related to v4 stuff. Other wise I do make addons from time to time. Remember most of the active devs of Windower don't play and only focus on Windower 5 stuff.

Speaking of Windower 5, is it a myth or is it ever going to be released. I know there is a beta version right now but what about an actual release build.