Gear Visuals Not Swapping?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Gear visuals not swapping?
Gear visuals not swapping?
By ariakas79 2020-02-21 17:15:56  
I just came back after a long hiatus (I played from PC launch and on and off though ToAU... back when Midgardsormr still existed ; ;)

I am back and was using windower to make the game all pretty and stuff by following guides online, etc. Well, the game looks great, but here's the issue... visually my gear just won't change. Even in the character select screen, my toon is just rockin the starting gear, but I've got the bone armor from level 16 equipped. I even swapped weapons to force a blink, but it won't change anything, despite blinking for the weapon change. Any thoughts?

This may be bad timing for me seeing as how I'm at work and can't check settings/addons right away but just looking for some ideas. Thanks!
 Asura.Dakrone
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Dakrone 2020-02-21 18:40:24  
ariakas79 said: »
I just came back after a long hiatus (I played from PC launch and on and off though ToAU... back when Midgardsormr still existed ; ;)

I am back and was using windower to make the game all pretty and stuff by following guides online, etc. Well, the game looks great, but here's the issue... visually my gear just won't change. Even in the character select screen, my toon is just rockin the starting gear, but I've got the bone armor from level 16 equipped. I even swapped weapons to force a blink, but it won't change anything, despite blinking for the weapon change. Any thoughts?

This may be bad timing for me seeing as how I'm at work and can't check settings/addons right away but just looking for some ideas. Thanks!

try /lockstyle off
Or

Config > Misc. 3 > Style Lock > Normal