Pax East Plague Party.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » pax east plague party.
pax east plague party.
 Lakshmi.Sulia
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2020-03-02 08:47:51  
The FFXI thing was literally that tiny kiosk in the corner of their booth. The t-shirt was something they brought the NA community manager over to talk to me about since they said they were giving them to people that reactivated. They didn't even mention the T-shirt to me on Saturday, it wasn't until I swung by on Sunday to grab more of the cards with Altana on them that they said anything.

I wonder if I was the only one to get the t-shirt?
 Asura.Frod
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2020-03-02 11:11:07  
I got two of the ffxiv ruby weapon challenge shirts at least.
 Odin.Juliano
サーバ: Odin
user: Julian
By Odin.Juliano 2020-03-02 12:15:31  
I just remember one booth that had the shop, ff7r, and ff7r photo with the bike. And the other one that had the 14 battle, 14 new player, and 14 photo... I walked through there so many times and did not see ANYTHING that looked 11 related at all... sad :<

(I only went Thurs and Fri, surely they didn't set it up on Sat?)
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2020-03-02 16:38:39  
Odin.Juliano said: »
I just remember one booth that had the shop, ff7r, and ff7r photo with the bike. And the other one that had the 14 battle, 14 new player, and 14 photo... I walked through there so many times and did not see ANYTHING that looked 11 related at all... sad :<

(I only went Thurs and Fri, surely they didn't set it up on Sat?)

it was on the very corner of the SE booth, between the ffxiv photo area and the ffxiv new player experience.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-03-02 17:18:33  
SE's marketing department is total ***and has been since the company has existed.

I think the only game of theirs I have ever seen a tv commercial for was the original final fantasy 7.

They really need to get their act together. When XI came out you never saw anything for it (and I was even living in Japan at the time and everything). When WoW came out, it was constant commercials for it.

Anywho, that's about all I have to say about that, grats on the t-shirt.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2020-03-02 19:41:29  
lets play...SPOT THE FFXI BOOTH!
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-03-02 21:01:59  
Lakshmi.Sulia said: »
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Can you post a picture of the shirt?

Ask and you shall receive. It was the t-shirt they wore at the Japanese dinner event last year.

This is the shirt they were giving out for the art contest a few months back. They had like 50 prizes available but only 14 people entered, guess they had a few extras.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sulia
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2020-03-02 21:53:15  
Asura.Suteru said: »
Lakshmi.Sulia said: »
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Can you post a picture of the shirt?

Ask and you shall receive. It was the t-shirt they wore at the Japanese dinner event last year.

This is the shirt they were giving out for the art contest a few months back. They had like 50 prizes available but only 14 people entered, guess they had a few extras.
Isn't it also the shirt they gave out at the Japanese dinner event last year? I am pretty happy to have gotten it.

As I said, the NA community manager was happy to talk to me and is really pushing for SE to not ignore us when it comes to events and such.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-04 17:05:38  
Where are the pics!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-03-04 17:08:32  
They are being developed. It takes time!
By fonewear 2020-03-04 17:59:54  
Asura.Frod said: »
lets play...SPOT THE FFXI BOOTH!

Where are all the Asian people !!