Domain Invasion Where?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Domain Invasion Where?
Domain Invasion Where?
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-22 06:10:55  
Meanwhile, in the Shadowreign [S] Era:

By SimonSes 2020-01-22 06:20:31  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
49 in zitah
122 in ruaun
139 in reisenjima, care to guess where the dragon is NOT
/sea isn't infallible, if you search right after one dies, you'll be looking at old data, and, it's an extra nuisance

Now its
86 Zitah
68 ruaun
129 Reis

About to pop in ruaun, but you'd be wrong if you simply searched. you could just go stand in the wrong spot and wait though, it'll be there eventually.

And I don't even care enough to do dragons, but the entire unity system is garbage.

Ok I guess its another Asura only problem then. Also I never do a single /sea I do it for like 30-60 sec on all 3 zones and check if people rapidly disappearing in one zone and poping in other (like for example number for zi'tah dropping fast and ru'aun getting numbers fast).
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-22 06:22:56  
I mean obviously it's an asura only problem... i don't think you can even get the full unity message anywhere else

There aren't enough people on the entire server to fill one unity
 Ragnarok.Galiber
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2020-01-22 06:29:07  
Nope, on Rag I almost never get any unity message and I think population is pretty low.
By SimonSes 2020-01-22 06:32:57  
Oh no, I was talking about not being to able to guess from /sea where the next dragon is as Asura only problem. On Bahamut I have unity full msg all the time, even outside of JP prime time, but by doing /sea few times I can easily guess where the next dragon is.
[+]