They Call It Puppy Love.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » They call it puppy love.
They call it puppy love.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-12-31 21:56:18  
A little PUP love for you in this section of the forum. I'm starting to become convinced that I need a new job that is as far from White Mage as I can get to spark some new interest. Word on the street is you guys have punch and pie.

Asura.Ttarataru
By Asura.Ttarataru 2020-01-01 01:15:21  
If you are that bored, you could always stab your eye with a rusty fork and then clean it with bleach instead of leveling / gearing pup. Both of those things have the same amount of 'fun' factor
[+]
By clearlyamule 2020-01-01 01:54:51  
Great first post
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-01 01:56:49  

By funsam 2020-01-01 02:10:48  
Been a pup in some capacity since the lolpup days before level caps were raised from 75, It used to be so expensive to gear correctly with all the good attachment (back at 75 1mil gil was hard to get and took many week/months to get enough for 1 attachment).
These days not that hard to get gil to get all the great attachments, skill ups are insanely fast also, guard will take lot longer to cap.
At lv99 JSE from weapon+augments from Oboro is very good for how easy it is to get and you can get a i119 attachment very easy for sparks in mean time, until you get the job points up to 100.
But the job isn't for everyone, so before you drop millions just play with it a while get used to manoeuvre and burden system, there is a great pup guide on here/bg wiki might be worth a look.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-01 02:40:30  
Sadly, it won't be my Guard skill in question as that's been long done:

It will be these:

I'm glad you said skilling autos got easier, however. For now though, off to sleep.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2020-01-01 02:49:36  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
A little PUP love for you in this section of the forum. I'm starting to become convinced that I need a new job that is as far from White Mage as I can get to spark some new interest. Word on the street is you guys have punch and pie.

Wait, wut.... you play WHM?
[+]
By kennocha 2020-01-01 12:10:52  
I
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Sadly, it won't be my Guard skill in question as that's been long done:

It will be these:

I'm glad you said skilling autos got easier, however. For now though, off to sleep.

I just did all of those skills last month. It took approx 4hrs for ranged and melee. Another 4ish for magic.

Did it all afk at revives for melee and ranged. For magic get him setup and enough skill to cast poisona and then poop on an urganite outside adoulin and face away. It will spam poisona and cure itself and you a lot. You can click off prot for more casts too.
[+]