Question About How To Use AF3 Body Amini Caban +1

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Question about how to use AF3 Body Amini Caban +1
Question about how to use AF3 Body Amini Caban +1
By Felgarr 2019-11-25 06:22:47  
I have been reading other folks' Ranger Lua and it has me second-guessing how to properly utilize the augments to Velocity shot from Ranger's AF3 body. How do I use RNG AF3 body, Amini Caban +1?

1.) Do I wear it when I activate Velocity Shot?
2.) Does it have to be worn while Velocity Shot is in effect? (yes/no)?
3.) If #2 is yes, does that mean it has to be worn in my pre-shot set, for every ranged attack while Velocity Shot is active?
4.) At any point in time, do I have to put Amini Caban+1 in my midshot set?

Thank you.
 Asura.Outlawbruce
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2019-11-25 06:56:43  
When you activate velocity shot it needs worn.

Amini body for preshot

You never use Amini for midshot.

AF3 body for midshot. Unless you have malignance?

That's about it I think.
 Shiva.Carrelo
サーバ: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2019-11-25 06:57:27  
My understanding is that this body provides two bonuses to velocity shot: an aiming delay reduction if worn for preshot and a ranged attack bonus if worn at midshot. Because the rest of the stats aren’t great, you’d generally be better off using this for preshot only.

Edit: too slow (:
[+]
By Felgarr 2019-11-25 09:04:39  
Thank you for your insight.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2019-11-25 09:16:47  
Wearing this piece of armor with velocity shot up gives you a healthy chunk of ranged attack and delay reduction. (moar velocity shot).

There was a time when rangers wore this for midshot, as the sizable boost to ranged attack was pretty decent. Now days we have better options.

The snapshot bonus provided has a caveat. Snapshot provided via Velocity shot can surpass the 70 snapshot cap. For this reason it's still best in slot for preshot.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-02 09:56:44  
important to note that the reduction in preshot time is OUTSIDE of snapshot reductions, and is active on every shot unlike Rapid Shot.

This means cap your Snapshot, then if you can add it, use Amini Caban+1. Any Ranger can fit it into even a mediocre "Flurry II" Preshot Set (due to requiring less snapshot in your sets), and almost all Rangers can make it work in "Flurry I" preshot sets.

But Gastraphetes is where it truly shines...with the Snapshot on the weapon itself, you can likely fit the Amini Caban+1 in ALL your preshot sets.
[+]