言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13
By Viciouss 2020-03-02 11:25:50  
Yeah, its really fun. The combat system is solid and enemies are challenging. You aren't gonna steamroll through, actually have to evade and block, so its not a hack and slash.

In related news, SE confirms Red XIII not playable, will appear as guest party member for first game.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-02 11:51:33  
Well that’s too bad. However, given the lateness of his appearance in the Midgar storyline, it does make sense to not spend a bunch of development resources on him for the first game.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-02 11:55:20  
Not being able to control him is fine, just being a 4th party member will be a huge boost to the group. I wonder if Cait Sith will be a guest member as well.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-02 12:04:41  
I don't think thats the issue, they are saying he appears very late in the Midgar storyline thus isn't going to be a real part of the team until the next game.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-03 07:14:30  
New video they dropped yesterday, Some Tifa action and the Airbuster fight
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Clockworkx
user: Dartanion
By Asura.Clockworkx 2020-03-03 07:40:56  
Viciouss said: »
I still dont care for the voice over work...probably just play the game in Japanese.

I preordered the us version like everyone else but then saw an asia version on play-asia that has japanese voices with english text. Immediately ordered
 Odin.Pete
サーバ: Odin
user: Pete
By Odin.Pete 2020-03-03 07:57:41  
if you set your console to Japanese it will have the voices in Japanese but still be in english
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2020-03-03 14:37:06  
I'm running English just in the sense that I'll be streaming the entire game, so I'd rather not have to read EVERYTHING myself to the viewers
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 19:29:09  
Uhhhhhhhh, I just got an email from Amazon saying that the release date is now unknown, but I haven’t seen any official news announcements. Say it ain’t so!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-17 19:30:58  
It would be INCREDIBLY stupid to delay the digital release (which would not be surprising for Square)

But I could see them delaying shipping the physical copies. Big fallout right now with gamestop.
By Viciouss 2020-03-17 19:49:18  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Uhhhhhhhh, I just got an email from Amazon saying that the release date is now unknown, but I haven’t seen any official news announcements. Say it ain’t so!

I think it would come down to how many copies they have already shipped out. They are probably expecting around 10m copies sold in the first few weeks, but they might have to shift to digital.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 21:22:39  
I'm hearing mixed messaging here, but the prevailing message is that Amazon is cutting back on nonessential shipments until at least April 5th due to obvious reasons. I really don't want to cancel it (I landed a Physical Deluxe for really cheap), so I might just have to bite the bullet and wait it out....

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-17 23:16:53  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Pre-ordered the game on cyber monday on the walmart deal (20% off).

They've cancelled my order and won't let me re-order it for the same price.

Eww, that's pretty bad. Good to know that it's not only Amazon having problems, though. I wonder how GameStop, the Square-Enix Store, and others are handling it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-17 23:30:07  
Amazon might miss RE3 and FF7 launch

Hard to criticize, but it sucks all the same. This is why I don't mess with preorders.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-18 00:10:09  
On an unrelated note, did anyone bother doing the Butterfinger promo to get the DLC PS4 Tifa Theme and extra equipment?
By Draylo 2020-03-18 00:17:58  
Yes I got all of mine yesterday
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-18 00:37:11  
I got the code for the theme a week ago, but just barely got the rest today. It seems that the company handling the promo is having issues due to an unexpectedly large participation.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2020-03-18 03:01:41  
They should release the game early with all the Covid stuff. would make a killing and be fantastic good press.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-03-18 14:45:17  

[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2020-03-18 14:56:57  
at least its not getting delayed.
By Viciouss 2020-03-22 19:44:41  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
On an unrelated note, did anyone bother doing the Butterfinger promo to get the DLC PS4 Tifa Theme and extra equipment?

I picked my Tifa theme up today, thanks for the heads up! I like the Tifa background, but don't really care for the red background when something is selected.

Also, FF7-FF14 combo theme pre order bonus

This is free to anyone that has ff7 preordered and some version of FF14 downloaded/installed. I don't care for it too much, but its there for those that like the whole Warrior of Darkness thing.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-22 20:00:12  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Final Fantasy 7 remake? Oh hells yeah he. . . . I guess I can skip this quest this time around.
From the trailer, it looks like there is no quest anymore and it's just a big old cutscene of super ultra okama-Madame gayness.
Hope I'm wrong on that front... I enjoyed the various miniquests for getting all the stuff so Cloud gets picked.
I am also mixed in regard for who appears to be Mukki getting upgraded from random bodybuilder into Madame of the Honeybee Inn.
By Viciouss 2020-03-22 20:04:46  
Nah, they have detailed the side missions and their existence. I believe they said they were focusing on quality over quantity.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-22 21:34:52  
They were hinting at not only multiple outfits for Cloud, but for Aerith and Tifa as well.

Quote:
In #FinalFantasy VII Remake Tifa and Aerith glam themselves up to infiltrate Don Corneo's mansion, and Cloud is left with no choice but to dress to impress… Each character has multiple outfits too!

Given that there is video of Tifa participating in a pull-up contest at the gym, they may have her meet Cloud and Aerith in Wall Market instead of Don Corneo's mansion as that's the only obvious explanation for how she can earn multiple outfits (unless you play as her in her own side quests beforehand).

So yeah, it's possible that the Honeybee Inn itself is more linear due to the... interesting nature of how the original handled it (hello Mukki and the bath scene!), but it sounds like everything else in Wall Market is even more varied than in the original.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-30 18:23:19  
I'm a little curious about their wording here. Even those with physical discs won't be able to play the game if the initial setup downloads aren't available until the 10th. Are they unlocking those early so that Europeans/Australians are actually able to play immediately, or are the "spoilers" that they're referring to related to datamining?
By ashcrow 2020-03-30 22:23:06  
Freehugs said: »
SE said:
The Final Fantasy VII Remake team have worked extremely hard to make this game and we are incredibly proud of what you are about to play. Our biggest motivator during the development was that so many of you were willing us on, and we felt your enthusiasm and passion every step of the way.

We had some hard decisions to make during the final few weeks before launch due to disruption to distribution channels caused by the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These unique circumstances have made it very difficult to align timing of our global shipping. Our highest priority is that all of you, including those who live in countries currently facing the biggest disruption, can play the game at launch, so we made the decision to ship the game far earlier than usual to Europe and Australia.

As a result, there is a greater chance that some of you in these regions will now get a copy of the game prior to the worldwide release date of April 10. For other western regions, including the Americas, copies will be shipped this week and we feel optimistic that most of you will receive the game for launch day. However, due to the challenging situation we cannot provide delivery dates for each country and each retailer.

We really want all of you looking forward to Final Fantasy VII Remake to play the game on April 10 and experience everything we have been working on, together.

To everyone we would like to ask one big favor.

If you get the game early, please think of others and don’t spoil it for them. We know there are potential spoilers that have been out there for over two decades as the original Final Fantasy VII was released in 1997. But Final Fantasy VII Remake is a new game that still has many surprises for everyone. All our fans and players deserve to experience the game for themselves, and we ask for the support of our dedicated community around the world to ensure that.

On behalf of the entire development team, and everyone around the world that has worked on getting Final Fantasy VII Remake to you all, thanks again for your support, and most importantly, please stay safe.

—Yoshinori Kitase (Producer) and Tetsuya Nomura (Director)
Final Fantasy VII Remake

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/final-fantasy-vii-remake-shipping-far-earlier-than-usual-to-europe-and-australia-due-to-coronavirus-disruptions

OMG SO WE MIGHT HAVE IT DUBAI i had ff15 before the release
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13