World Transfer Error (Confirmation Text)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » World Transfer error (Confirmation Text)
World Transfer error (Confirmation Text)
By Korgull 2019-11-08 16:09:39  
Hello all.
Long story short, i have 2 characters of the same name on different world, Korgull (Old) is from quetz, and Korgull (new) it's on asura, and since the old one most of the mats to finish a twashtar 85, i wanted to transfer him to Asura.
So i started the process on the FFXI management service, and i think there is a mistake on the confirmation text before transfering characters, due to "world for world transfer" and "current world" options being backwards.

Image on top are the options i choose for transfers, and the second is the confirmation screen.
I don't have any way to know for sure which Korgull i am transfering and i cannot afford to warp my main to quetz on this juicy CP/Card campaign, anyone used world transfer recently? Any help is appreciated.
*English is not my native language, excuse me for any mistakes.
 Asura.Shiraj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-08 16:15:21  
Get a GM to transfer worlds for you. I had to do this.

Just say the wrong character was sent over and there was an error.
That's all i done, then he asked me to log off and log back on in like 10 minutes and it was done.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-11-08 16:19:01  
its just trying to save you from Asura. Can't blame the coding for being helpful.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-08 17:44:49  
The text is wrong, the effect isn't. You're fine.
[+]
By Korgull 2019-11-08 17:50:28  
Thanks for all the answers, i'll give it a go in a few hours and report the results, thanks!
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-08 17:51:44  
Just a heads up if you didn't know this, since a Korgull is already on Asura, when you jump that one to Asura, you will have to (get to) change the name