Elgato Stream Deck XL & Binder?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Elgato Stream Deck XL & Binder?
Elgato Stream Deck XL & Binder?
By pizzabob 2019-11-07 14:35:29  
Hey All.

I tried searching for the answer but I couldn't find an exact answer.

I found this thread where there was the following answer:

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Odin.Nappy said: »
What would it take to get stream deck to work with the binder addon? I would love to have GearSwap Toggle on this thing so bad.....
https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/stream-deck
Support was added to binder for it a few months ago. The wiki page for it probably wasn't updated to list it.

Edit: ATM it's only in the windower dev version. Someone is fixing it now

Just was curious is someone could confirm it also works for the Stream Deck XL that recently came out because that has over twice the buttons of the regular one.

I've been wanting to get one for various uses but one use would be for FFXI and would prefer the XL version as long as it was compatible as well. Otherwise I'll probably opt for the regular version. Thanks much!
By Jetackuu 2019-11-07 21:48:35  
I can tell you with pretty decent confidence that it most likely doesn't currently work. That being said if you have one and are willing to work with the devs on it they could potentially get it to work, they would ask you to help them map out the keys and seem them the data.

Going to their discord and talking to them is probably the best bet.

For confirmation: the 15 key one is the only one I recall them specifically stating that is supported, none of the other models. It just has to do with how the technology works and interacts (again not saying they couldn't, just it would have to be implemented).

before it's asked: Discord

on another note: I never tried to actually set up my 15 key one (don't even know where it's at right now), I should do that soon, I just don't have the tablespace for it, currently. I'd really love to be able to reassign all my binds, and use more.
[+]