SE Password Support?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » SE Password support?
SE Password support?
 Ifrit.Mastermago
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Mastermago 2019-11-07 13:40:02  
So I'm trying to figure out my password before the free week of game time begins. When I played FFXIV, it forced my to change my password every few logins because of "suspicious activity" and when I quit playing, I never marked it down. So when I went to reset my password, turns out the email that all my FFXI and FFXIV billing isn't linked to my SE account so I don't have a clue what the email is.

Is there literally any way to make this go faster than waiting a few days for SE to reply to a ticket?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-07 14:03:13  
If you call they'll ask you to verify enough things that you should know. The basics.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-07 15:53:32  
Ifrit.Mastermago said: »
So I'm trying to figure out my password before the free week of game time begins. When I played FFXIV, it forced my to change my password every few logins because of "suspicious activity" and when I quit playing, I never marked it down. So when I went to reset my password, turns out the email that all my FFXI and FFXIV billing isn't linked to my SE account so I don't have a clue what the email is.

Is there literally any way to make this go faster than waiting a few days for SE to reply to a ticket?

There's online chat support, which is better than their phone system and faster than their email system.