Multi Hit On WS / WS DMG On Multi Hit

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Multi Hit on WS / WS DMG on Multi Hit
Multi Hit on WS / WS DMG on Multi Hit
By Artsncrafts 2019-09-12 15:28:47  
So it used to be that WSDMG only effected the First hit of a ws. I have heard that they changed it for only certain WS, or that it was changed for one ws and it now works for all.

Can anyone put this to rest?

Can multi hit proc on any ws?

Does WS DMG proc on every hit of a multi hit?

Does Crit Rate + Proc on every hit of a multi hit?
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-09-12 15:43:33  
Multi-Hit can proc on the first two hits of any Physical WS
Hybrid also. And the 2nd hit only works if the WS Normally hits more than once to begin with.

Example:
Raging Rush is 3-Hit and can MA Twice
Steel Cyclone is 1-Hit and can only MA Once

Some WSs have what’s called a “Rolling fTP Mod” where the fTP at activation carries to every hit; making Fotia Gorget and Belt powerful (Chant Du Cygne). The description of these two items is incorrect, it’s fTP +0.1 each NOT 10% WSDMG

WS Damage applies to only the FIRST HIT of all WSs presently.
The confusion here was started when REMA Augments were released. The coding used to add the extra WS Damage to the WSs borked and ended up adding “Rolling WSD” to ALL WSs and stayed that way for a month (that month was hilarious)

To my knowledge this has been patched and everything is normal again
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-12 15:51:40  
Valefor.Yandaime said: »
Multi-Hit can proc on the first two hits of any Physical W

Are you sure its the "first" two hits of any ws, or two times "total"? I thought MA could proc twice max, regardless of amount of hits.

The confusion here was started when REMA Augments were released. The coding used to add the extra WS Damage to the WSs borked and ended up adding “Rolling WSD” to ALL WSs and stayed that way for a month (that month was hilarious)

The exception being REMA augments: The "[Weaponskill] Damage+%" on the unique weapons apply to all hits of the WS and not just the first hit.

Quote:

Are you talkin about a WS or a normal hit? Crit rate improves critical ratio for all hits of a multi-attack, but does nothing for a WS(multi or not) if the WS itself cannot crit.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-09-12 18:43:41  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Multi-Hit can proc on the first two hits of any Physical W

Are you sure its the "first" two hits of any ws, or two times "total"? I thought MA could proc twice max, regardless of amount of hits.

The exception being REMA augments: The "[Weaponskill] Damage+%" on the unique weapons apply to all hits of the WS and not just the first hit.

Quote:

Are you talkin about a WS or a normal hit? Crit rate improves critical ratio for all hits of a multi-attack, but does nothing for a WS(multi or not) if the WS itself cannot crit.

Ohh so it’s all hits but they messed up at first? Gotcha, didn’t know that thanks.

As far as first two hits, that’s how it’s been worded? So I honestly just figured they had some way of testing it to isolate the first two hits somehow? Either way, you get two procs but my mistake if that was misleading.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2019-09-12 19:15:00  
It's the first two hits. Mythic is first hit only. You don't actually need to isolate the first two hits, as you can just measure the occurrence rate.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-09-12 21:23:47  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Ambuscade weapons also work like REMA augments. If the associated WS is multi-hit (Evisceration, Impulse Drive, etc.), damage+% increase applies to all hits.