users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Redoing A Shantotto Accension reward
Redoing A Shantotto Accension reward
 Odin.Vikter
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Vikter
By Odin.Vikter 2019-08-23 17:18:24  
So I read how to redo the prize selection and it said to drop ur current selection, buy the seeds from the goblin in port jueno, go and redo fight. After the fight, I only got one key, not the behemoth key that I needed to trade in the tenshendo. Is there something else I need to do to get that key again?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-23 18:02:01  
What did you get if not the behemoth key? Did you drop the pants first?

Quote:
The easiest way to repeat the fight to change your augmented item is to first toss it, then purchase the hex tablets from Squintrox Dryeyes in Port Jeuno for 2,000 gil and 20 Beastmen Seals. This will allow you to enter the BCNM in Sacrificial Chamber. After the fight, you will immediately receive the Tonberry key and Behemoth key.
 Odin.Vikter
By Odin.Vikter 2019-08-24 07:32:40  
after the battle, i didnt get a behemoth key for a key item, got the tonberry key and thats it. then i traded tonberry key to the chest in tensendo and got a piece of iron.

before all of this, i tossed the body first just like BG said to.
By malakef 2019-08-24 07:42:18  
And why would you drop a body piece that had nothing to do with the missions in question?
 Odin.Vikter
By Odin.Vikter 2019-08-24 07:45:37  
you're right! i drop the wrong reward piece...
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-24 07:50:22  
Looking at the wiki, you get the Tonberry Key at the end of the fight. You get the Behemoth Key from the next cutscene, by zoning into Windy Walls from Windy Woods or Windy Waters

Nevermind, the last mission says you get both after the fight when you are redoing it.