Where The Wild Things Are
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 14:49:09  
Cambriia said:
Caiyuo said:
For the nature dorks, ever see BBC's Planet Earth series?!

Love it! I have the series on dvd XD And I'm also totally stoked about Where the Wild Things Are, going to see it Friday!
I've heard a lot about it but haven't seen it just yet(Planet Earth)! Getting exciiiiiited. :D
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-15 14:50:39  
Changed avi to celebrate!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-15 15:27:23  
q. q must go avatar hunting later. <3
 Hades.Rictor
サーバ: Hades
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-10-18 20:20:39  
Just went and saw this with my wife and it's hard to say if I enjoyed it or not. It was a really well told story with INCREDIBLE special effects, the monsters were awesome, but it was entirely too depressing. It definetely had an element of realism in terms of character pyschology and interaction, but it went really far in that respect and quickly became something of a downer. In short: incredible, but depressing.
 Pandemonium.Nususu
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-10-18 20:34:02  
I thought it was very well put together and seemed to me a perfect feature length representation of a short childrens book. It basically was about imagination as a child's coping mechanism, and we can definitely see elements of this child's fractured psyche embodied by each of the characters on the island he travels to. It was, I'd say, not a kid's movie. It was pretty dark, sometimes brutal. I'd highly recommend it.