Karabism(Of Bismarck)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Karabism(Of bismarck)
Karabism(Of bismarck)
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2019-08-11 23:32:35  
I noticed today we had a new mule appear on Bismarck, selling stack prices for single items,Before anyone says anything no i didn't buy anything and yes you SHOULD check before buying items from bazaar's, Thats not what im here to talk about, I was told that they have multiple account active on different servers doing the exact same thing on each server, They been stated with having a slight variation in thier names, all standing in PJ of the NW corner of the guide stone, Im just looking to see if these claims are true, Thanks in advance

Yes other people did buy items from them
 Bismarck.Indigla
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2019-08-12 00:06:50  
For whatever reason a few of these Kara(AbbreviatedServerName) characters exist on different worlds. Karabism, Karafenr, Karalaks, Karalevi, Karaodin, Karaquet, Kararagn, Karasire, Karasylp, Karavale, etc.. all doing the same thing I believe.

Edit: I need to read things completely before posting ~_~ Anyways I'm not sure all servers have them.. Not sure if it's RMT or just some sad soul doing it.
By Shichishito 2019-08-12 00:52:16  
doing a search on ffxiah yields around 70+ hits on each server (checked about 3-4 different servers) with the kara prefix. looks a bit much for a single person? maybe its a popular prefix for names?
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-08-12 01:05:15  
Be careful because it is entirely possible that someone could be Kara---something and be completely innocent of this business.
By Shichishito 2019-08-12 01:37:26  
its too late. the torches are lit and the pitchforks are sharpened!
[+]
By Pilipinoboi 2019-08-12 03:48:41  
Looks like they’re naming themselves Kara and the server their mule is currently rotating on.

I’m more curious on how well their success rate is to try to be doing this on all servers as cash flow lol. Honestly I’d be surprised if they’re making a killing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-08-12 10:13:51  
Shichishito said: »
its too late. the torches are lit and the pitchforks are sharpened!
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-08-12 11:42:11  
Drunk friend got screwed by this vagabond...

Keep your gil safe...

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-08-12 11:42:56  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Friends don't let friends drive drunk play FFXI drunk.
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2019-08-12 12:58:49  
From the few people ive talked to one person got hit for 90m and another for 200M, not sure if any other have had the same issues, Thank you indi as well for the names~
 Carbuncle.Tace
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: tace
By Carbuncle.Tace 2019-08-12 13:07:37  
One on carbuncle named like beyhone or something singles at stack prices I know few ppl lost like 40m there by lj guide stone or oboro.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2019-08-12 13:18:40  
Fenrir version is parked by Oboro so that in a hurry to finish, you'll buy the REM stones and be right there to turn em in.
By tyalangan 2019-08-12 15:31:41  
Need to find Taj and get him to use his old program that would mass DC a zone. Im sure he could adjust it to wipe a smaller vicinity or even individual people and just turn that bad boy on near Oboro. Wipe these dudes out.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-08-12 17:03:02  
tyalangan said: »
Need to find Taj and get him to use his old program that would mass DC a zone. Im sure he could adjust it to wipe a smaller vicinity or even individual people and just turn that bad boy on near Oboro. Wipe these dudes out.

It was just a bad character that crashed anyone who saw the text it was in. Not rocket science or some ultra hack. SE has since patched it so it doesn't make it to chat if you try to send it.
 Cpu
By Cpu 2019-08-12 17:12:34  
Bismarck.Cloudstrafie said: »
I noticed today we had a new mule appear on Bismarck, selling stack prices for single items,Before anyone says anything no i didn't buy anything and yes you SHOULD check before buying items from bazaar's, Thats not what im here to talk about, I was told that they have multiple account active on different servers doing the exact same thing on each server, They been stated with having a slight variation in thier names, all standing in PJ of the NW corner of the guide stone, Im just looking to see if these claims are true, Thanks in advance

Yes other people did buy items from them
Hey, the responsible party was banned as of oh-six-hundred (navy seal time) so you can close this thread. thanks. (and re-open again at ur extreme discresion, bicth)
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
サーバ: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2019-08-12 22:20:23  
Karacerb is still posted by Oseem on Cerberus.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-12 22:30:44  
I highly doubt anyone is was or will ever be banned for it. Their character just lost connection if anything.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-08-13 08:20:01  
It's one of their RMT gil-acquiring characters.

This type is unlikely to be banned, because they most likely have a different IP, different account, and transfers gil through hacked characters to their main bots.

Long-story short, buyer beware.
 Cerberus.Dekar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2019-08-13 10:19:33  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Friends don't let friends drive drunk play FFXI drunk.

Blackout drunk me has gotten sober me a Coruscanti (when it was still new) and a Defending Ring. Then again, drunk has made some questionable decisions in the past.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-08-13 11:11:00  
Drunk me: f updating my dnc lua... hic... ima work on my nin lua instead...
By Skies 2019-08-13 11:27:59  
Karavale by Oboro on Valefor singles priced as stack.